Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nothing's free anymore

Default Nothing's free anymore

AFP: Spanish woman claims ownership of the Sun

So apparently a Spanish women now owns the sun, and wants to charge you to "use" it.

Dwhite

Well... I think its time to embrace a criminal life style.

Well, I own the earth. Why haven't I received my rent from all of you? I'm afraid you're all going to have to leave and find some other planet!

Don't get me started on how much you all owe me for that air you have been breathing.....

I think we should gear up and squad rush her house, invade the kingdom of the sun and conquer it, we will be the first EMPIRE OF THE SUN, and claim it for *bs furries, and age players everywhere!

Wooooooooow. "I own the sun, pay up!" Heh. Totally. Could you imagine if they actually enforced this? How pissed people would be? Shed be in a pit so deep she'd hit hell.

thats kinda funny! although stuff like this kinda makes me wish i was a violent person, so i could smack some sense into her... meh thats not me though

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Well, I own the earth. Why haven't I received my rent from all of you? I'm afraid you're all going to have to leave and find some other planet!
    they cant because I own space now I'm the middle man and get to charge transmission fees of sun to earth. thank goodness its really not that easy.

I have one word...............REVOLUTION!!! I say we take the sun back, and share it with everyone. Damn........I'm letting my inner hippy out again :P