Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello world. i am new.

luvs2bepampered

Default hello world. i am new.

Okay so here is my problem:Okay guys. I am new to this whole thing. The
    only iaper i jave ever worn is 5 free samples. 2
    tenA. 2 select. And 1 goodnite. So i need
    advice on how to get some and hide them.
    Okay. I have a bike i hve 20 dollars. And i libe
    about a mile and a half away from target. Sooo. Anyone can help me that would be
    great. Also my makeshift ones consist of a
    towel. A walmart bag. And they absorb real
    well. Anyway i really need some. Ps i cant
    order online. I am only 13.
    Okay now to introduce myself.

i am a 13 year old boy who never has bought any diapers before. i realy want some but cant get any.

i started liking diapers when i was 11. Now i want to BUY some. all i need is advice. thanks. bye.
    Last edited by luvs2bepampered; 30-Nov-2010 at 02:57.

Welcome to ADISC. While I understand your desire to successfully attain diapers I am a bit offended by your lack of interest for the community part of this site while you ask for advice in each thread.

I would like to get to know you better and I am sure a large portion of the site feels the same way. Try to find some people you can connect with.

Also the search function is a great tool if you are only looking for advice and not any sort of interaction.

tbmoney

Welcome to ADISC!!! I hope you like the site! What else do you like to do?? Sports? Music? You more TB or DL? Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC!

luvs2bepampered

hi guys. yes i am more DL than i am TB but i do like music...anything a regular teenager would do. i have many firends.

tbmoney

cool, I am more TB than DL...I feel that I have to wear diapers because I am TB....it just fits....but thats cool....what kind of music ya like?

luvs2bepampered

Umm I like hip hop. An I don't know what to call it but I like beatles type music. And y
    U2 and people like that.

Also. I don't know if this is weird or not. But I just went upstairs and crapper in my underwear. So is that make me a tb. Ps I am do lad I found this site. I am glad I found you money because. Well. You are very much like me. A normal teen ( I think ) so yeah I'm only a dl when I am at home. ... . Alone
    Last edited by spddan; 30-Nov-2010 at 04:18. Reason: Merging double post

tbmoney

wait? u did what in your underwear? Dont do anything that u will regret man...and no it doesn't make u TB...being AB/TB is more of a mindset than just what you do with diapers

luvs2bepampered

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Welcome to ADISC. While I understand your desire to successfully attain diapers I am a bit offended by your lack of interest for the community part of this site while you ask for advice in each thread.

I would like to get to know you better and I am sure a large portion of the site feels the same way. Try to find some people you can connect with.

Also the search function is a great tool if you are only looking for advice and not any sort of interaction.
    ok so um I don't want only advice. I wan to connect with people. I was just in a hurry because my parents were here. But I just wanted advice because I wan to wear diapers. Oooh back to that topic. What if say I am walking in target. And well I see someone I know and they ask what I am doing. What do I do in that type of situation. And when I do get te diapers I will hopefully send in a few pics of them and me in them. ( if I am aloud to) which is fine if I'm not because I am not really thinking I need to. But I hope I can at least sen in pics of the diapers Also I am doing this on my iPod.

Okay thank you money. Thank you. I did regret it but I really wanted to know what it felt like because I didn't hav any diapers. An I hve some Tena (womens) diapers coming in via mail free sample. And they are very good I recommend them. Also I've heard that girls goodnites are better for boys. Is that true. And I want to be tb to so can you giver some advice money?
    Last edited by spddan; 30-Nov-2010 at 04:20. Reason: Merging double post

tbmoney

its not worth getting in trouble over if caught....i have never tried the girls one

I have and I thought they held more. Some of our members like them because they have the girl designs on them and thus are more "babyish". Anyway, welcome to the site. Hiding is always a problem but the best advise I can give you is to dispose of your used diapers as soon as possible because the smell will give their hiding place away.

Some of our younger members hide their diapers in old, gutted computers. They hide them inside the case. Some hide diapers under bedroom dresser drawers, some in back backs and some in the box spring of their bed. Understand that many of our members get caught eventually just like I did, so if you have diapers, you always take the risk of being discovered.