Thread: coming out

Default coming out

I am obviously new to this. I have come into my fetish and hopefully I can open up here and meet some like minded normal people.

Good afternoon,
    Thanks for posting, and welcome! I see you are from Canada, where abouts? There seem to be a few of us canucks around now eh.
    Been lurking for a while, or just new here? And what are some of your non DL interests?
    getting tired of the questions yet?

Cheers from another normal DL.

Hello Eanddint,

Welcome to ADISC. I think you will find a lot of "like minded" folks here that are also very "normal people". I have only been a member for a little time, but it has been a great experience so far.

I'm not sure if you are a Mr. Incredible movie fan, but we should all be like Jack, Jack. --As Violet, his sister said, "he is the only normal one and he isn't even toilet trained yet!" But seriously, it seems like this is a great site to talk with other real people who share similar interests.

I hope you can feel comfortable here and again welcome!

It seems like there is a lot of northerner's here on the site, . . . . .Canada, Minnesota, etc.