Thread: Found a GN Boxers alternative

Default Found a GN Boxers alternative

e-Special Needs | Pull On Underwear Style | Drymids Boxers

When i get paid I am so going to try these. They look like the PERFECT diaper for wearing in public.

They're reusable, so the quality is bound to be higher. I remember that the principle complaint of people was about the cheapness of the Goodnites boxers.
    (Personally, reusable aren't for me, but I can see these being useful for someone with less defined tastes than myself.)

They are a nice product, I was really excited when I first found about them but they really don't absorb much and they leak like crazy. Even with the extra pad that came with mine it wasn't enough for even a standard wetting. They really are nice looking though, even though they are thicker that disposable you can't tell they are a diaper.

You might also try the link below. I think these have been around longer than goodnites boxers because I found this website at the same time as the GN boxers came out.

Washable Bedtime Pants for Adults

Oh man, that'll certainly give me all the more chillies when I see a guy in boxers. Teehee~

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    They are a nice product, I was really excited when I first found about them but they really don't absorb much and they leak like crazy. Even with the extra pad that came with mine it wasn't enough for even a standard wetting. They really are nice looking though, even though they are thicker that disposable you can't tell they are a diaper.

You might also try the link below. I think these have been around longer than goodnites boxers because I found this website at the same time as the GN boxers came out.

Washable Bedtime Pants for Adults
    Thanks! I might try those too. I'm going to get paid a lot of money soon and have nothing better to spend it on :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Oh man, that'll certainly give me all the more chillies when I see a guy in boxers. Teehee~
    LOL I know right???

nothing to spend it on eh? i can think of afew things for you....

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    nothing to spend it on eh? i can think of afew things for you....
    haha like what? Im almost afraid .....