Thread: Can anyone help me out?

Default Can anyone help me out?

I have a favor to ask of my fellow diaper lovers and adult babies. I don't normally do this but I am going crazy. I haven't worn a diaper in almost four months and it is killing me. I lost my job about 7 months ago and the economy here in El Paso is so bad; I've been putting my nose to the grind sstone look for a job, anywhere! I am trying to take care of my sister who is on disability and my 3 and 6 year old nieces, so what little money I get from doing day labor and donating plasma goes to keeping the lights on and gas in the car. I was wondering if those who are more fortunate than me would be willing to send some of their diapers. I know everyone is struggling these days, but if there is just one person out there that can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. If you can help me out please e-mail me at [removed e-mail] or message me on yahoo messenger with the same screen name, so I can give you my address and phone number if you'd like to talk. Thanks again everyone who read this and a great big thank to anyone who can help.
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Nov-2010 at 15:56. Reason: removed e-mail

I am pretty sure you are not supposed to put contact info in a post like that. You should probably edit it out and ask people to PM you, then you could give it to them.

People's names, addresses, and e-mails should be kept out of threads. Deal with that sort of thing via PMs if you must. Also, standard warning about sharing one's contact information with someone not well-known to you (whoever you are) applies.

The general code of conduct is:
    - Do not post your contact information
    - Do not ask for personal contact, as there's minors on this website. The last thing you want is Chris Hanson showing up at your door because you agreed to meet a "teen" from this website.

Thread closed for security purposes.