Thread: hello, again?

Default hello, again?

lol, so I'm a lurker, I could have sworn I already greeted myself here, but I guess I didn't.
    Anyway I'm, well my screen name works, or you can call me selphie.(yes I love final fantasy^^)

ello there, the easiest way to avoid being a lurker is to post :P, no need to be afraid of us (most anyways :P). Anyways, guessing if you love FF, you enjoy playing video games? any genres besides adventure/rpg?

Then Welcome....again. I never got in the FF series minus a few Nintendo DS spin-off's. Anywho! Glad you posted (or reposted) so I can say hey to more people.

Hi Babywitch, and welcome.

Just checked to see if you had introduced yourself babywitch. I failed to see where you had. Maybe you could speak more about yourself. Would love to hear more about you.

Hope to see more postings from you too.

Hello. I don't really care for lurkers, but hey! You need to introduce yourself sooner or later and for some its takes longer then others. The thing is that you DID introduce yourself! Welcome ^_^ if you want a friend you can ask me.