Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Female AB/DL & That Time of The Month

Default Female AB/DL & That Time of The Month

So hooray hooray it's that time of the month for me and I was wondering what female AB or DL did during that time. Still wear a diaper? Shuck it for the traditional methods? Go without any bottoms at all?!?! (That last one is radical, I know.)

Now I'm going to go take some Midol because my back is killing me. T_____T

If I feel the urge to wear, I usually wear a tampon and a diaper (I hate the feeling of blood all over me). Or, if I'm home alone, I just lay on the ground without any pants on and just cry or watch videos of fuzzy bunnies. (I'm super emotional when I'm having 'Lady Time'.)

I tend to go through shit-tons of pain, though, because of my endometriosis and IBS, so I totally give you all my sympathy. Feel better~

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    If I feel the urge to wear, I usually wear a tampon and a diaper (I hate the feeling of blood all over me). Or, if I'm home alone, I just lay on the ground without any pants on and just cry or watch videos of fuzzy bunnies. (I'm super emotional when I'm having 'Lady Time'.)

I tend to go through shit-tons of pain, though, because of my endometriosis and IBS, so I totally give you all my sympathy. Feel better~
    Wearing a tampon and a diaper makes sense because I don't like the feeling of blood all over me either. >< I just wish wearing a pad didn't feel like wearing...well a diaper or straddling a boat. o_o And I can't do tampons because the last time I tried that I had to go to the hospital @[email protected] I had the symptoms of TSS. ><

I'm mostly angry when it comes to my lady time. O_O Well I'll be angry one minute then happy the next. XD Drives my guy crazy. >_>

I don't know what endometriosis is but I know what IBS is because my guy has that.I feel so bad for him because sometimes he can barely eat without it acting up on him so it sucks that you have it. Oh, and thank you for the hug! The back pain is better than the horrible cramps I used to get. >< I hated those.
    Last edited by Pandoras; 29-Nov-2010 at 05:08. Reason: added something.

I go 24/7 that week...erm, this week...
    and then change often...if I won't be able to change for a while, I'll have tampons in my purse.

Well, i think growing up with incontinence has caused me to not feel any differently i suppose? I have always just worn diapers and it always ended up just taking care of it self i guess, i dont really feel any differently. Also, i have IBS my self so i can relate. My chronic back pain before my latest surgery was far worse then anything i currantly face so honnestly its not too too bad im usually not very whiney.

I guess i get emotional sometimes... these days i spend my emo'time crying to a friend or watching anime or listening to music rofl.

I have always worn pads. I sometimes use Anion pads made by Love Moon. They help make the pain less during that time of the month, although the first day there is no helping!

I have worn diapers I think once or twice. It is just like a pad except it doesn't flood as quickly but I still change when I'm uncomfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by maddie212 View Post
    I have always worn pads. I sometimes use Anion pads made by Love Moon. They help make the pain less during that time of the month, although the first day there is no helping!

I have worn diapers I think once or twice. It is just like a pad except it doesn't flood as quickly but I still change when I'm uncomfortable!
    I have never heard of Anion pads before. I'll have to look them up. ^^

I wear pads. I've never thought to wear diapers during that time of the month. It feels like it would be a waste of diapers for me, since the blood would detract from the littleness and be kind of upsetting. I imagine other people might enjoy it though. I suppose if I didn't have to deal with the blood, and had someone to change me, I wouldn't mind. But otherwise it's just a no go.

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    wat
    Lolololol aren't you a dude? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Starbright View Post
    I wear pads. I've never thought to wear diapers during that time of the month. It feels like it would be a waste of diapers for me, since the blood would detract from the littleness and be kind of upsetting. I imagine other people might enjoy it though. I suppose if I didn't have to deal with the blood, and had someone to change me, I wouldn't mind. But otherwise it's just a no go.
    I thought the same thing you did. I don't know anyone that would enjoy it though. O_O