Thread: And now presenting...

Default And now presenting...

...a new addition to the ADISC community! lol

What's goin' on guys? My name's Nick and I'm new here (obviously) so i figured I may as well introduce myself. No point in joining a community and not socializing.

Anyway, I'll be up front right now and tell you all that I like to talk A LOT, so don't mind if my messages are lengthy. I at least try to fill it with somewhat interesting things lol.

I am more of a DL than a TB, but will often try regression when I'm particularly stressed or when I can actually get some privacy for a while in my house. Apart from that, I've never actually told anyone about this part of me until now. I've tried one or two other forums of *B/DL's, but never really opened up on them. However, this community seems pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. (Does that get me brownie points? lol)

I used to be a huge video game nerd but recently High School's been changing me a lot, like most other people. I'm currently taking mixed artial arts classes which im really passionate about. Great way to stay in shape, build some confidence, learn self-defense, etc. And, other than that, my other hobbies are listening to music (mostly rock, metal, and rap but lately a lot of jazz), camping, video games (mainly RPG's and RTS's), and playing with my band (I play bass).

I'm not entirely sure what I want out of this site, because I'm fairly open minded about it. I enjoy a lot of the stories, and like a lot of topics that you guys discuss. That, combined with what appears to be a really laid-back group of like-minded people who are generally pretty normal, but still crazy enough to not make me feel ostracized. =)
    It just all gave me a good enough feeling about this site that I decided to join!

Hope that was a good intro!

Welcome to ADISC! I'm glad that you found this site and that you want to join our community!!!

I guess I'll start things off with a question; What games did/do you play?

I agress with kwis wat stuff do you play :P maybe you have ties to being fun and therefore i mite needa drag ur arm to go play with me on sum video games woohoo XD hehehe.

hey Nick!
    nice intro! lots of gamers here on adisc!
    someone needs to make a video game where u get points for age reversal oir regression (who ever gets to be 2 years oild first wins!) j/k

i have played wi games @ a few ABDL parties alongside some friends (everyone wearing) it's fun!
    welcome to ADISC, hope you can be a active member, hope you amke lots of kool freinds here!
    - Will

Nice to know I'm around fellow gamers lol.

In regards to computer games, my favorite RTS has to be either Medieval II: Total War (I love the total war series), or one of the Age of Empires games. For RPGs I play neverwinter nights and used to play a buncha other games like WoW, Age of Conan, and Diablo, but couldn't afford the online ones and lost the last one.

I also prefer to play ps2 + ps1 games as well as original xbox games as opposed to all the new ps3 and xbox 360 games. Maybe it's a way of me maintaining my childhood, or maybe it's the fact that I'm poor lol but I feel like playing an actual game instead of playing a movie. I've played most of the games from the final fantasy series (and still do) and am currently switching off between Jade Empire and Star Wars: KOTOR I. Oh, and of course samurai/dynasty warriors. Those games tend to get tedious after a while but always a good fallback game.

I've played a lot of new games such as Assassin's Creed I and II, UFC '09 and '10, Call of Duty World At War and Modern Warfare 2, and Mass Effect I and II, but I tend to beat them then put them on a shelf and never touch um again. Except Mass Effect II, that game's pretty awesome lol.

great taste in video games, sir. I've really enjoyed the Age of Empires series. I just recently finished with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - that series and Gears of War are pretty much my favorite gaming series currently. GEARS 3 BABY!!! (just wait a little longer).
    I just recently signed up with ADISC too. So from one newbie to another, Welcome to the group.

Gears was a fun series, though I only legitimately played #1. I tried number 2 at a friends house and couldnt get into it. =/