Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undies

Default Undies

It's been brought up before, but I discovered wearing underpants over my diaper. I wear quiet diapers so noise isn't the problem, but it keeps the diaper in place and if I'm real wet and a change is inconvenient I can pull off the diaper and still have undies on. Thoughts?

Seems odd to be in a situation where you can't change but have the necessary equipment to clean off that area just to wear underwear. I tend to wear boxers over a diaper if I go in public anyways just because if something happens I can hope to still have them over my private area.

I usually wear briefs or boxer briefs over my diaper when I wear in public. Only because if my jeans are a little loose, then it's not the fringe of a diaper showing. :P

I wear underwear over my diapers quite often because I find that they keep the diaper in place when it starts to swell up.

8ball

i do that a lot too, it hides the diaper really well when in public.

If it's just to avoid flashing people and have some support, I prefer onesies. Diapers can get kind of saggy, especially when they're wet or if the padding bunches up. A onesie usually takes care of it all, and only if it's really bad do I don a pair of non-disposable briefs. But if I'm wearing an attends of something else that's really noisy, I always wear undies to baffle the rustling.

Yeah, underwear really helps with the sagging of a wet diaper.

I used to do this a lot more than I do now. Not particularly sure why...

Peachy

I wear underwear (boxer briefs) over my diapers when I go out in them. That services three purposes:
    (1) It helps keeping the diapers in place.
    (2) It soaks up some of the moisture leaking from the diaper.
    (3) It will cover my bits when I need to take the diaper off and didn't bring a change (I usually don't carry extra diapers around with me anyway).

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I wear underwear (boxer briefs) over my diapers when I go out in them. That services three purposes:
    (1) It helps keeping the diapers in place.
    (2) It soaks up some of the moisture leaking from the diaper.
    (3) It will cover my bits when I need to take the diaper off and didn't bring a change (I usually don't carry extra diapers around with me anyway).

Peachy
    Mmm... peach bits...

Rofl. wow... the thingsi come up with when im half out of it on sleepy meds... night guys... rofl...