Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Well I'm kinda shy, but the space cow said I had to say hello. So Hello

I read a couple of the other introductory post so I guess I should tell you a little about myself. You can call me Lucas and I just turned 21 unfortunately):...... I live in BC, Canada and I'm usually burred under a small mountain of school work, so sorry if my activity kinda pulses. Every time I get past another deadline I'll be here .

I write a round of finals in 1 week so wish me luck :S.

When my life isn't absorbed by school, I play a few instruments, though non of them very well. I Don't really have any particular taste when it comes to music. I like anything (thats good :P) and I'm always looking for something new to listen too.

I'm hoping to meet some friends and just feel connected to something again.

So Happy Thanksgiving and Hello to all!

Hewwos and welcome fellow BC'er. ^^ I wish u luck on your test things and stuff ^^.

I hope u enjoy ur time on the forums.

Someone from BC, Awesome! I didn't think their would be anyone. Thanks for the welcome, its appreciated.

Welcome, welcome, newcomer.

You'd be surprised at how many people are here, and how close together they can be, geographically. I, for instance, am just south of the border.

What do you play? I played the trombone for a few years in middle school and had lots of fun, though I eventually quit because the instructor was kind of a douchebag.

I play the Guitar, Piano (kinda - very very very rusty), the Didgeridoo and a type of drum called a Dejembi. I have a clarinet somewhere, from middle school, but that was the last time it was ever played. :P

Also, LOVE your pic. SG 4 ever! Its also pretty much how I feel right now. To much school not enough play makes Lucas go crazy.

Hey, Lucas! Yay, another British Columbian. We're taking over the site, mwahaha! You play the Didgeridoo? That's amazing! I love that instrument, and I've been looking for one for some time. Yep, school takes up a lot of a student's time.

Good luck on your finals (I'm sure you'll do fine), and happy holidays!