Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7 samples

Default Dry 24/7 samples

Hey guys! I was considering ordering the sample of the Dry 24/7 and was wondering how discreet the shipping was?
    Are the actual cases discreet?
    If I order them from a different site will they be discreet?
    Any info would help. Sorry for so many questions, Thanks!

My most recent order was by way of XP Medical and there was no problem with discretion. They are large, though. Even a single bag is larger than you might expect from looking at other bags of diapers in stores. I got a case because the introductory price was so good but it was a serious box, so if you have to explain it, be thinking of something big and bulky it could be.

I've never ordered them, but I checked out the website.

On this page it clearly says this: *All orders are shipped out in discreet unmarked boxes and envelopes

Dry 24/7 - Product page - Sample Pack (2 Briefs) | Adult diapers

It says it right below the picture of the samples.

Also if you have any other questions, there is a form where you could email them with further inquiries on the main page.

Dry 24/7 - Home page | Adult diapers

Hope this helps ^_^

Yea i checked their site already but i was hoping to get some info from people who have already ordered them, like if the samples come in the mail or my front door, just to be safe

I ordered the Dry 24/7 sample in medium from XP Medical. It came in a regular cardboard box, about 8" x 12" x 4" if I remember correctly. It has a plain white label that says XP as the sender (not XP Medical) and is pretty discrete. The box weighs about a pound.

Toxic

have to say that there sizing is abit off , so if you are used to a medium perhaps a small would be best ,
    slimer folks seem to have them beign abit too big , well for me anyways

Ordered my Abenas from XP medical, a full case. They turned the box inside-out so that no markings would be present, and the shipping label just said "XP." Not sure what a sample would be shipped in but I have no reason to expect it wouldn't be every bit as discrete.

Toxic

in my opinon they were good diapers other then them being abit too big , they were comfertable