Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter: The deathly hollows spoiler (kinda)

Default Harry Potter: The deathly hollows spoiler (kinda)

Who here saw the recent Harry Potter movie? Who remembers the scene where Harry fights Voldemort's snake? When I saw the two crash through the wall into the nursery, all I thought was, "man, that's a cute nursery :P I mean, the whole set-up was adorable!

Anyways, I'm going to go now....

I thought about how cute it seemed as well, but still not really AB related at all.

I thought that the scene where Hermione erases herself from her parents memories was one of the strongest scenes in the movie.

Kratos

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I thought that the scene where Hermione erases herself from her parents memories was one of the strongest scenes in the movie.
    Third times the charm apparently. Stupid wireless.

I thought that scene was the saddest in the movie. Even sadder than when Dobby or Mad-Eye died. (Oops, spoiler alert.)

Mad-Eye dying was just hilarious. "Oh, btw, he's dead." "Oh. ... k."

The movie wasn't as good as the others in the series, really.
    I'm a bit fan, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Third times the charm apparently. Stupid wireless.

I thought that scene was the saddest in the movie. Even sadder than when Dobby or Mad-Eye died. (Oops, spoiler alert.)
    Yea I had some tears in my eyes at that part. It's just really powerful if you think about it.

Anyone who read the books would already know all of this though...

JDdl

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Yea I had some tears in my eyes at that part. It's just really powerful if you think about it.

Anyone who read the books would already know all of this though...
    the scene made me sad as well

and why was there a nursery, and why was it much cleaner looking than the rest of the house? it doesn't make any sense (to me)

The nursery scene was so out of place it was almost literally like "breaking the fourth wall."

I did not even notice the nursery? This was when they were in Godric's Hollow, talking to "Bathilda" aka Nagini and the ensuing fight? I will probably see it again in theaters, I'll look for it next time lol Also, after a tad of research, she has no known children, or husband for that matter, so I assumed that's why it was so clean, it never got used. = (

I thought Dobby's death was sad but when I compared the feelings with when I watched Toy Story 3 I thought Toy Story 3 was a lot more sadder.