Thread: *SQUEEE* Sly 4 is going to happen

Default *SQUEEE* Sly 4 is going to happen

I was tottaly bummed for a while, as bungie did with halo 2, sly 3 was, for a while, decided to be the end of the series.

As it turns out,

not only has it been confirmed in an interview, the new collection has a sly 4 trailer in it, if you get all 3 of the platnium throphies.

Anyone else excited?

At all?

I liked the original Sly Cooper, which I, in all honesty, hope you are referring to or I suck.

I didn't much care for 2, and I haven't played 3.

....I'm curious now..

But, yeah, I'm fairly excited, I liked Sly, and sadly I was too young back then to remember much of the games. So..
    ...maybe if I gave 2 a try once more?

I'm am SO freakin' excited right now!
    I can't wait for it to come out.

<3 Sly

I need to get the original game again, it was pretty fun. I think Honor Among Thieves was supposed to be one of the best of the series as well. Love stealth(ish) games, and even more fun with an animal

Really!? Wow! Now I'm super excited. I loved all three of the first games, and the storyline. I'm curious now what the fourth one will be like. (And if I'll have to get a PS3. Probably. XD)

I'll have to add this new game to my list of "Must get" games. Thanks for the heads up.

I looooove those games i own all three