View Poll Results: How do you put on your diapers?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standing

29 24.17%
  • Lieing in your bed/ on the floor

83 69.17%
  • Sitting

8 6.67%
  • Non of these alternatives

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to put yourself in tape diapers the best way?

Exclamation How to put yourself in tape diapers the best way?

I know that there are similar treads out there, and shure(!), some of you are probably tired of these kind of treads! But when i read one of the treads about this, I didn't actually get an answer i was satisfied with..

So, how do you put on yourself a tape diaper the best way?

Personally i like it when it is kind of firm and fit, and always on place, and i do get it that way sometimes when lying down on my bed... But as soon as i get out of the bed, the tapes ripps off...
    The poll is to get some kind of a summary of what you people prefer to do

Sometimes I lie down but it tends to strain my neck and back. I usually do it against a wall.

I will usually change standing up when wearing during the day as the fit seems to be better for walking around, for changing for night time laying down on my bed seems to offer the best fit overnight.

crazykittensmile

I usually lie down, although sometimes I will then adjust the top tapes when I'm standing. I wear Tenas mostly and they are resealable a huge number of times so it's okay to adjust them.

Hugglez

When I had diapers available (and soon will be again) I always layed down because 1) Its just easier that way 2) Makes me feel more babyish (Like i'm being changed by someone else on a changing table).

The tape diapers I primarily wear are Abena Abri-Forms so I don't really get to adjust the tapes, once they're stuck they're stuck for good, which is a blessing and a curse. It means that I only have one shot to get them where I want them, but I've NEVER had an issue with tapes coming undone. I've found the best way to get a good, tight, secure fit is to lay down and adjust the diaper where I want it and tape the lower tapes while laying down. Then stand up and neatly tuck in the extra material at the top and fasten the top tapes for a good snug fit around my waist.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbike4x4 View Post
    The tape diapers I primarily wear are Abena Abri-Forms so I don't really get to adjust the tapes, once they're stuck they're stuck for good, which is a blessing and a curse. It means that I only have one shot to get them where I want them, but I've NEVER had an issue with tapes coming undone. I've found the best way to get a good, tight, secure fit is to lay down and adjust the diaper where I want it and tape the lower tapes while laying down. Then stand up and neatly tuck in the extra material at the top and fasten the top tapes for a good snug fit around my waist.
    That's a great idea. I didn't even think about doing half and half. That does make sense though...

I have noticed when I fasten the tapes lying down, the top does seem to end up loose-ish.

I only ever lye down for putting on diapers. Its really easy and its the most babyish way which is part of the fun

Lieing on my bed. Is the best way to put on the diaper.