Thread: Hi, I'm babyo

Talking Hi, I'm babyo

Sexuality: Straight
    Looking for: friends, girlfriend and network
    Ab/Dl/Tb: Dl and Tb, haven't tried the babything :p

Hi there! I'm kinda new here on adisc.org, thought that I should introduce myself for you

I'm working to a mathemtics exam this tuesday right now, where the diapers comes in handy
    Otherwice I'm working as a Barrista in one of norway's leading coffeebars whilst deciding what i'm gonna study later on...

My hobbies are: playing guitar, working with electricity (dangerous and illegal, i know), create music (i write songs for me to play on guitar and sing), working out and computers!
    I also have a blog in norwegian (ask if you want the link) where i write about my life as a DL.

It's hard to write about myself, as I'm working 10 hours 6 days a week :p sorry

From the age of 11yo i knew that i loved diapers. To make a short story long; me and a friend of mine decided to steal a couple of diapers from his younger twin sisters. We put them on each others butt, found out that we should wet them, and then change each other which we did people may think it was like a homoerotical thing, but I prefer to think of it more like a curiosity case, where we explored things :p

When i was 13 yo, i got my first personal computer with internet where my parents couldn't stop me from doing things... So i ordered a package of Free samples from both tena and attends, and got caught for it... The best part with these free samples was that i could order as many times as i wanted for a 2-3 year period, and so i did

From i was 15-17 it was almost impossible to get diapers for me, so when i could get a hold on them, i stole menstruationpads from my mother and baught babydiapers from the supermarkets nearby, i even skipped school for this...

The summer when i turned 18, there opened a medicine store in my homeplace where i could buy any diaper I'd like, I didn't know that was possible until like half a year ago, so i bought the tena pants super for a long period.

Right now i've god prescriptiondiapers for a period, cause i wet my bed due to some medicine i'm taking, which gives me a hard time holding on to both urin and poo whilst sleeping, cause my sleep is so deep :p It's nice, cause I'm a hardtime DL :p So i have the european versions of: Tena Slip Maxi, Molicare Super Plus, Tena Flex Maxi and Super and some Tena Pants Super for daytime use personally i hate the tena's, because i can't just let it go... And they arent as odeureffective as the molicare when it comes to poo.

So, hope we'll meet in the forums
    Sorry for my bad english, it has been ages since the last time i've written english :p

Sincerely,
    BABYO
    Last edited by Babyo; 27-Nov-2010 at 21:12.

Hi Babyo and welcome to ADISC!

That was a pretty lengthy account of your diaper history, shall we say? Unfortunately, you didn't really say anything else about yourself! We like to get to know our new members a bit better. Would you like to share some of your hobbies and interests with us, or tell us what you do for a living? What your likes and dislikes are? Your dreams? Anything you want and/or feel comfortable sharing! Pretend that you don't like diapers. How would you introduce yourself?

By the way, your English is very good. Hope to hear from you again soon!

I'm working to a mathemtics exam this tuesday right now, where the diapers comes in handy
    Otherwice I'm working as a Barrista in one of norway's leading coffeebars whilst deciding what i'm gonna study later on...

My hobbies are: playing guitar, working with electricity (dangerous and illegal, i know), create music (i write songs for me to play on guitar and sing), working out and computers!
    I also have a blog in norwegian (ask if you want the link) where i write about my life as a DL.

It's hard to write about myself, as I'm working 10 hours 6 days a week :p sorry

I'm afraid I don't speak (or read) any Norwegian. =P

Ouch. 60 hour weeks, no thank you! 35 is quite enough for me! You must be tired (and rich)!

Good luck with your exam =)

Anyway, that was better =) Go ahead and mingle! And check out the Live Chat!

If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask. =)

You don't get rich with 125NOK an hour (approx. 12.5) in norway... I pay 50% tax and there is 24% taxes on everything except groceries (14%). luckily i've got an job offer where i could raise my monthly salery with 25-30% :p

Quote Originally Posted by Babyo View Post
    You don't get rich with 125NOK an hour (approx. 12.5) in norway... I pay 50% tax and there is 24% taxes on everything except groceries (14%). luckily i've got an job offer where i could raise my monthly salery with 25-30% :p
    Hehe, 12.50 an hour is a pretty good wage over here, but we wouldn't pay 50% tax on it!! 50% tax is for rich people. I get paid minimum wage at the moment, which is 5.93 an hour. Are you accepting the job?

Norwegians doesn't pay 50% tax... I do cause I didn't ask for a tax schedule (or whatever it's called)... Most norwegian pay 37,5 %

Not shure if i'm going to accept the offer... I live in a rather small place (8000 people lives here), and there is a rumor that the owner is a chinese mobster :p Not that i get personally involved just by working for him, but I really don't want bloodstains in my diaper :p

I wanna know something about you, have you posted a tread in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Babyo View Post
    Norwegians doesn't pay 50% tax... I do cause I didn't ask for a tax schedule (or whatever it's called)... Most norwegian pay 37,5 %

Not shure if i'm going to accept the offer... I live in a rather small place (8000 people lives here), and there is a rumor that the owner is a chinese mobster :p Not that i get personally involved just by working for him, but I really don't want bloodstains in my diaper :p

I wanna know something about you, have you posted a tread in this forum?
    I have indeed. In fact, I've posted three! They were quite a long time ago. I'll find you a link to my most recent one. =)

Edit: Here you go: My intro

Bear in mind that it is very out of date, so if you want to know anything else just ask away!