Thread: I suppose I should have started here

Default I suppose I should have started here

I am sorry for not posting here first, and now people think I'm just "trolling." That was never my intention, I was only looking for people's opinions.

I don't have a lot of things to say about myself, seeing as I'm into anime, manga, and roleplaying. At the moment I'm interested in researching certain sound frequencies affecting the state of the human brain, hence why I posted the other thread first. I'm in nursing school at the moment, and I'm halfway done with the course.

Again, I apologize for not posting here first. It is nice to meet everyone.

Maybe doing some research into Tinnitus might be an interesting direction?

And hello! And welcome!

I don't post in here, or anywhere very often. Just thought I'd say hello and welcome.

So hello and welcome n.n.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Maybe doing some research into Tinnitus might be an interesting direction?

And hello! And welcome!

I don't post in here, or anywhere very often. Just thought I'd say hello and welcome.

So hello and welcome n.n.
    I do have Tinnitus, actually ^^a Not a fun thing to have...And thank you~!

Welcome to ADISC, neurophysiology can be a very interesting field of research. I do know of a good website for sourcing binural audio tracks, however just to be safe I wont post a link, due to our member ranking system you'll need to make a few more posts before you can use the pm function, but I'd be happy to share the info with you at that time if you would be interested.

The effects of sine waves mixed with pink sounds can be rather intriguing, I use them mostly to relax and for meditation, occasionally for other hypnotic uses, though I also won't be delving into hypnosis here as its not appropriate to some of our younger or more vulnerable members of the community.

I wish you the best of luck and a long future here as a contributing member ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Colfpup View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, neurophysiology can be a very interesting field of research. I do know of a good website for sourcing binural audio tracks, however just to be safe I wont post a link, due to our member ranking system you'll need to make a few more posts before you can use the pm function, but I'd be happy to share the info with you at that time if you would be interested.

The effects of sine waves mixed with pink sounds can be rather intriguing, I use them mostly to relax and for meditation, occasionally for other hypnotic uses, though I also won't be delving into hypnosis here as its not appropriate to some of our younger or more vulnerable members of the community.

I wish you the best of luck and a long future here as a contributing member ^_^
    Thank you very much, but I feel I am on bad terms with people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Cielo View Post
    Thank you very much, but I feel I am on bad terms with people now...

How come that you feel like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    How come that you feel like this?
    People thought I was spamming the website because I wanted to know if something was real or fake. I posted it right after I joined and people were saying I should introduce myself first. -_-

Hello Cielo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cielo View Post
    People thought I was spamming the website because I wanted to know if something was real or fake. I posted it right after I joined and people were saying I should introduce myself first. -_-
    Rough starts happen. What's important is that you rebound. You seem to be doing a nice job here with this introduction thread, so I wouldn't let it dishearten you too much. I made some newbie mistakes myself when I joined. It happens, we move on, and soon it all gets forgotten.

I hope things go well in your nursing program. I'm a bit of a psychology nut myself, and so are several others here. I think you'll be in good standing once you just get to know people and post around a bit more.

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here in spite of the rough start.