Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey :-)

Default Hey :-)

Hey everyone, im not really an AB/DL or TB.
    But i've had interest in the topics for years, currently attempting to find someone in my area willing to give it a shot (Sends out random texts). Anyway, all of the other communities i used to visit seem to be down except for DS, and nothing really seems to go on there. So im visiting here!
    Names Chris, i go by either chris or shadoh what ever floats your boat.

Welcome to the site...Do you think you would change your mind about being a *B/DL after you were to try it?

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay I didn't really understand half your post, but that doesn't matter hehe.

Wait, you aren't a TB or a DL. But you came to this site because you like to talk about things? Did I get that right?
    Anyways my name is Chris too.

Have fun on the forums!

Well, as long as you don't try to put us down or anything, you're free to be here. n.n

Don't feel intimidated. We don't bite. :D
    I hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends.

Hey there! I know how that is. I used to hang out in a feminization hypnosis channel so I could learn more about femmes and hypnosis. It was a great learning experience and I made several friends.

So, welcome, from me to you!

If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to make a topic or just go ahead and throw me a PM!

Keep safe!

E404~ <3

Hey oneman i remember lol.

Basically I've been one of the "guests" on all of these sites, quietly interested without letting it on. Now i figure its time i get more into the world i stand on the rim of.

I honestly dont know if it would change my mind per say, but im not against giving it a shot. Worst case scenario? I make some new friends :-p