Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newborn Hospital Bracelets

Default Newborn Hospital Bracelets

So today while trudging around in the bush at work, I began to think (it does happen once in a while :P ). I heard recently that furplayers sometimes get Yiff codes, and I wondered if anything similar could be applied to ageplay. I then realized, that when a baby is born, they get these (sometimes) really cute bracelets. I assume you either don't have yours accessible or it doesn't fit, so has anyone ever tried to make one?

Last question, what's the point of this emote? -->

Thanks, All!

Well the emoticon means you're on cloud 9 (really happy)

I have a furry code and I think it's a wonderful idea to get a baby bracelet for ageplay.
    Last edited by Pandoras; 26-Nov-2010 at 05:59. Reason: I meant "furry" not "yiff". o_o;;

Interesting topic for sure! I'm sure that somebody could think of an 'Ageplay Code' if they had the time and resources. As for the bracelets, my aunt always made beaded bracelets for coworkers' babies with their names on them out of beads. (Think of something like this.) Put some babyish charms on them and you have yourself one awesome accessory to be worn at munches, meetups, and playdates. (Or on your own, lol.)

I like the idea of bracelets, they'd look so cute to wear!

My mom makes earrings, necklaces, and bracelets (beaded) so she could probably make one for me if she were to get the right beads for it :P

Well, I did a wee bit of googling, and I made a sample bracelet for baby boys (sorry girls, I can make one and post it too, if you want). It just needs to be personalized. As for an ageplay code, I noticed on real bracelets, they have random characters. I thought that the following format could be used: MM.DD.YY-weight in pounds. ie: 04.01.92-4.3... Bracelet What do you guys think? I think I'm going to print one off. :P

It's a bit obvious, so you might not want to wear it in public unless you're feeling awesome.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Interesting topic for sure! I'm sure that somebody could think of an 'Ageplay Code' if they had the time and resources. As for the bracelets, my aunt always made beaded bracelets for coworkers' babies with their names on them out of beads. (Think of something like this.) Put some babyish charms on them and you have yourself one awesome accessory to be worn at munches, meetups, and playdates. (Or on your own, lol.)
    That's adorable, Shukkume!

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    Well, I did a wee bit of googling, and I made a sample bracelet for baby boys (sorry girls, I can make one and post it too, if you want). It just needs to be personalized. As for an ageplay code, I noticed on real bracelets, they have random characters. I thought that the following format could be used: MM.DD.YY-weight in pounds. ie: 04.01.92-4.3... Bracelet What do you guys think? I think I'm going to print one off. :P

It's a bit obvious, so you might not want to wear it in public unless you're feeling awesome.
    It's actually not that obvious at all. The only thing I have to say is it's too simple but that's just me. The furry code is really hard. @[email protected] I still have a hard time remembering what all of it is for. I had to look it up, actually. Then I learned that not a lot of furries use it anymore and I was like "screw it, I want one anyway." lol.

Here is the Fur Code site I used to do my fur code.

It's actually not that obvious at all. The only thing I have to say is it's too simple but that's just me. The furry code is really hard. @[email protected] I still have a hard time remembering what all of it is for. I had to look it up, actually. Then I learned that not a lot of furries use it anymore and I was like "screw it, I want one anyway." lol.

Here is the Fur Code site I used to do my fur code.
    That does look hard to remember! Well, feel free to soup it up a bit. I personally like a simple style. It's akin to a clean OS install and your C:// is lacking program files... if you know what I mean :P

I actually do get it. :P

And yeah, simple can be better but I guess it's all a matter of how detailed you want to be.

it could be a great idea, it would be something that could likely not be that out of place (or at least a little weird, but not out there) to people not into ageplay but noticeable to people who are. The only downside is if it gets too ambiguous then it may be hard to know for sure.

I think that has been the biggest issue with any sort of "ageplay code" is trying to find something that doesn't scream to people on the outside, "I'm a freak!!"