Thread: Hello From WV

Hey, Welcome to the site. How about you tell us about some of your interests, hobbies, etc, so we can get to know you better.

I am a computer nerd and a gaming freak. I love gears of war

I also like zombies you ever watched the walking dead series??
    Last edited by Trevor; 27-Nov-2010 at 06:14. Reason: merging posts

Lol, nope. I know I should. Btw, let me say this before I forget. If you need any help or advice, just leave me a visitor message.

Well Hello West Virginia I'm North Carolina and I'm looking for Twinkies.

Where are you, you yellow delicious ...

If you don't get the reference you can leave now because you said you liked zombies and don't know the lines to the funniest zombie movie since Shaun of the dead.

Anyway welcome to the site I will be your resident stalker ... err ... adviser and will be available to guide you through our orientation and membership classes at a reduced fee if you act within the next 20 seconds.

LOL Z-Land was pretty good movie it was on today. I never thought but this thread could be just a Z-land thread everyone use the name of the state your from instead of your name lol. No thanks i don't like scams