Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: if you got the chance to win a lifetime supply of diapers..

Default if you got the chance to win a lifetime supply of diapers..

Say if you got the chance to win a lifetime supply of diapers. But you could only chose one brand, and you can only wear that one brand for the rest of your life.
    Which brand would you chose?

P.S. you can never double up the said brand of diapers either.

I'd have to go with Abena X-plus so I can mange with less changes in public also they are THICK!

Why can't you double them? I think once you got them, you can do whatever you want to them...I think I'll go with those 24/7's

Bambino nappies I guess.

Albeit I have yet to try them, I hope to one day. Other infantilists highly regard them so I trust the more experienced. Then again realistically Bambinos wouldn't be very discreet for public wearing & hiding them from my parents would be troublesome.

This question is more convoluted then it first appears. Don't be fooled by it's phony innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Why can't you double them? I think once you got them, you can do whatever you want to them...I think I'll go with those 24/7's
    The reason is to prevent people from taking a low quality diaper but doubling them up to improve the usefulness of said diaper such as depends or goodnites.

So pretty much you can pick a good thick diaper or you can pick a weak thin diaper. This would prevent people from making the thinner diapers "better" but it also lets the people who chose thick diapers maybe get noticed more in public.

Naruto got the object of my question. Would you like thicker diapers even though it means people around you might pick upon it more or would you wear thin and less noticable diapers.

depends... i like the crinkle :O and if you had a lifetime supply, who cares how many times you had to change: use a million-billion of them (landfills be damned)

or i'd pick huggies so when I had kids, i wouldn't have to pay them

FullMetal

I think I will go with Naruto and say Bambinos

They are fun!

FullMetal

I would take abena xplus any day of the week. Are boosters allowed too?

I would choose Drynites! i love em sooooooo much, I wear everyday, and they are great, cause low noise, and I can get away with wearing them around my family with out them even knowing! like right now, I am sitting in the lounge on my laptop in just boardies and a t-shirt, but under all that, a nice fresh pair of drynites! no underwear, just them,

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life19 View Post
    I would take abena xplus any day of the week. Are boosters allowed too?
    No boosters either.

Darkfinn

That's a tough one. Thick diapers are nice b/c you don't have to change as often... but thinner diapers are cooler & more comfy.

If I absolutely had to choose one brand... I'd probably go with Secure X-plus. They're just slightly less absorbant than the Abri X-plus... and a heck of a lot more comfortable.

I've been wearing them for 3 months now... and I'm pretty used to them. The only reason I'm switching to Attends for the daytime is b/c they are more comfortable.