Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New.

Welcome to the site...How about telling a little about yourself?

Aloha, OneMoreMan.

Like Pojo said please share a little more information about yourself even it seems unnecessary, hobbies, interests?

Makes it much easier to make friends / acquaintances if you share a common interest.

Okay. Well, I am sort of into playing videogames such as on ps3 and PC. But I also like making my own games on programs like flash. And have only worked with 2D games.
    I am not sure if I am truly a DL or if I am just curious since it has only just started to peak my interest. Nothing has happened yet, though I have thought about possibly doing something in the future.
    I like some sports like basketball, badminton, etc. though most would probably classify me as a geek/nerd (most of the time nerd).
    Ha. A bit about me

Don't know if you are a DL...hmm, maybe you should try out a diaper and see if you like it

Jk, or not...

Anyway, PC games? Like CS? Because I love CS, best game ever, or Quake, both awesome. And if you make games, you are cool in my book dude, don't mark yourself as a jerk already :] I hope I can test try one of them some time, that would be awesome!!!

Umm, anyway, it was nice to meet you. Don't lurk, this is a really cool place, and you are sure to make tons of friends.

hmmm.. we should have a cs contest... I absolutely pwn on awp_map.

Welcome! Could you link us to some examples of your games? I'd really like to see one of them. ^_^

Great to have another 'nerd' with us, makes at LEAST the two of us. <3

Hope you have fun!

E404~ <3

Ha. I haven't made any good games yet, But I will keep in touch for when I do

Matrix Blade

welcome. I've tried before at programming, but I need a longer attention span first. lol. Anyways post around some more so we can know you better.