Thread: Hello All.

Default Hello All.

Found this place a while ago. Long time lurker but the posting thing is knew for me.

Not much to tell American south more of a DL then an AB these days but you know I'm cool with anything as long as its done in private setting.

Hey there, why Ajax if I may ask? (just makes me think of the dutch football team is why i must ask :P). Don't be afraid to post more of course, most of the people here don't bite (the furries might, but don't think its malicious :P). So we can get to know you a bit better, maybe pester you more >.>, what are some of your hobbies/interests/non-sexual pleasures etc.?

I named myself this time after Ajax, skull splitter(Homer). Most of my screennames relate to Greek Mythology in some way.
    I care about books, politics and job hunting and movies that don't waste my time.
    I could say I like long walks on the beach but that's not true I hate the beach.