Thread: Forgot about this

Default Forgot about this

Sorry everybody, I've been a member for over a year but I never introduced myself. I don't even live in New York anymore. I now live in Seattle and am a psychology major in college. When I first joined ADISC I wrote a story which I originally intended as being the beginning of a dark comedy about the stereotypical babysitters in ABDL fiction. It was going to go from generic (almost deekerish) diaper story to psychological horror story. Unfortunately the second half was never finished so it just came off as a crappy, poorly written piece of ABDL fiction. Now that I understand the ABDL community a bit better I think I'll finish it.
    Glad to have finally introduced myself everybody!

Lol, I'm glad you got to post your intro. I'm still pretty new to the site, where is the first part of your story located? I would like to read it.

It's always interesting to look back at old see what you were getting at, but you realize what your shortcomings as an artist were, and why you didn't reach the goal you had in mind. -grin-

Hello Hello, yeah probably helps if you plan to take a story in a different direction, to not stop before it happens :P. Guessing you enjoy writing? What are some of your other hobbies and interests outside of that?