Thread: Hello, Everyone!

Red face Hello, Everyone!

Hello I'm Pandoras. Nice to be here.

I'm here because I don't necessarily have a interest in diapers or regression, I came here from Encyclopedia Dramatica of all places, because I was reading the article on Deeker and that lead me to read the mini wiki you guys have and that led me to the story "Babystar" which is really awesome, by the way. I just want to finish the story and then I'll probably be gone. I don't want to impose because while I find diapers/regression to be fascinating I don't want to impose just by me being here.

I like to read. I love video games and I have a daughter who's two. She's a cutie but a handful. She's got her own bizarre personality and we love it. I like to play trading card games and my favorite Pokemon is Altaria. I love video games and tabletop games (like D&D). I'm a furry and my fursona is a Panda. I also love to make art. Sometimes I write but I've had a hard time with it lately. Stupid writer's block. Let's see, what else. I love to learn. Knowledge is awesome for me. I also love meeting new people, though I'm actually quite shy at first.

Anyhwho, that's enough about me. I'm looking forward to hear from everyone and maybe having some interesting conversations. Please, feel welcome to talk to me. I won't bite...unless you ask. :P
    Last edited by Pandoras; 26-Nov-2010 at 02:02. Reason: Edited some stuff about me and added more.

You would never be imposing by being on this site. We have some members who are either a spouse of a diaper lover, or a parent or partner to a DL, and they are always welcome. I am one of the writers on this site, my two short stories being Werewolf and Going Home. I don't usually get writer's block. My problem is lack of time to write.

I'm curious. If you aren't into diapers, why do you like diaper or regression stories? I would have guessed that only people with our interests in diapers would read those kind of stories. Anyway, to each their own.

For a non diaper wearing person, you have written a good introduction of yourself. Personally, I think you would make a good member on this site, and I think it would be interesting to have input to all the discussions from someone who doesn't have an interest in diapers. I hope you'll stick around.

Welcome Pandoras,

Ditto to all of what dogboy said. I too hope you may choose to spend some time on the site. It would interesting to hear your story a little more as one "outside looking in" that is interested in diaper and regression stories.

Red face Thank you guys. <3 <3

Wow! I didn't expect to have such great feedback! It's very nice to feel welcome on a message board. Not that I expected anyone to be like "GTFO" but still.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I am one of the writers on this site, my two short stories being Werewolf and Going Home. I don't usually get writer's block. My problem is lack of time to write.
    You are so lucky you don't get writer's block! I have all these great ideas and I have no idea how to even start. >< That is one of my big issues. And then I guess I just panic and feel that my writings aren't any good.

I'm curious. If you aren't into diapers, why do you like diaper or regression stories? I would have guessed that only people with our interests in diapers would read those kind of stories. Anyway, to each their own.
    I love stories where the antagonist is so awful to the protagonist of the story but the antagonist gets punished in the end. I also try to think of what it would be like to be so horribly punished in that way. It literally makes me happy when the antagonist is punished in the end. I have no idea why. In the case of BabyStar it's also just really well written and I think the person that wrote it could get published. So it's not necessarily the fact that it's a diaper/regression story just that it caught my interest. But now having read most of it (at least I think I've read most of it, as I have no idea how long it is lol.) I think I would like to read more diaper/regression centered stories.

For a non diaper wearing person, you have written a good introduction of yourself. Personally, I think you would make a good member on this site, and I think it would be interesting to have input to all the discussions from someone who doesn't have an interest in diapers. I hope you'll stick around.
    First of all, thank you for what you said. I appreciate hearing that and you know, I think I will stick around. I don't know what I'm talking about yet but I'll input my best, lol. And thank you for saying my introduction was good. I didn't think it was that great cuz it wasn't exactly long or detailed lol.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBearcub View Post
    Ditto to all of what dogboy said. I too hope you may choose to spend some time on the site. It would interesting to hear your story a little more as one "outside looking in" that is interested in diaper and regression stories.
    Many thanks to you too. I do plan to stick around since both you and dogboy were so kind. I just hope everyone feels the same way you both do.
    Last edited by Pandoras; 27-Nov-2010 at 06:34. Reason: Finally figured the quotes out. >_>