Thread: diapers 24/7

Default diapers 24/7

hi everyone, i ben in diapers for 20yrs. now,i seen many urologist and they can't find why i leak urine so much they think it might be overactive bladder.i don't have the symptoms of that.i am stuck with wearing diapers 24/7 i have no control over my bladder at all.i have a new urologists and she understand me alot better then the other doctors i seen in the past.she tried meds and other treatment but they didn't work that well on me.we agree that i should stay in diapers until they find out why i'm incontinent,and go to the bathroom every 2hrs.that why i have to wear diapers.i'm used to wear diapers and it doesn't bother me at all.the diapers i wear are disposable not cloth i don't like cloth diapers at all but disposable work great for me.if i have to wear diapers i might as well in joy wearing them all the time. any question just email me thanks jamie

Thanks for sharing your story, and welcome. Myself, I have no problems with IC, but really like wearing diapers just the same.

Whats your favorite diaper?