Thread: Thread number 100...

Default Thread number 100... how will I spend it?

I will spend it in gratitude to the people here who have stuck by my side even though I did not deserve such an honor.

Thanks to ADISC! I want to be as good of a friend to you as you have been to I. Really.

So, this is my 100th post. My one-year anniversary here will be on Christmas Day, that'll be easy to remember.

So what you're saying is that you're as good as Jesus?

Christ-like, if you will?

Yay Kaw! Hurray for milestone reaching.

Congrats to you and your ability to get conversations going here.
    You've been a great friend to me all year, so I hope you do get to know other people here better, as well.

Wow, I'm close to 1,000 posts myself, pretty soon here. How to spend it... hmm....
    Knowing me, I'll waste it on some lame response that will quite possibly include a Simpsons reference or at least a random, unnecessary-to-daily-life fact. I'll see if I can watch it and come up with something better, but we'll see.

Anyhow, big **hugs** to the milestone achiever.

Congratz mate! Ive only just started on this forum a few weeks ago so i have a long while before I get that many topics or posts going.. But keep up the good work