Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Finally meeting the one I call Mommy

  1. #1

    Default Finally meeting the one I call Mommy

    So come this Friday I will finally meet my mommy face to face. We started talking in early April this year and it's been nothing short of amazing conversation. The vibes she gives off I can't even begin to explain but I know I've found the second person in my life who will make that part of my life complete. I never thought I would find someone like her but it turns out I proved myself wrong. Let me tell you too, the temptation to rush this was probably the hardest thing for me to deal with considering she only lives about 35 miles away.

    I'm really glad we choose to take it slow though because it served to show each other how determined we are to make this work. What's of course even better is having my life partner's full support. This doesn't mean he's not worried though, hell I'm worried but that's to be expected in a scenario like the one we have in front of us. Trust and communication is key, I can't say it enough.

    I have to admit as well that I always found it funny when you come across questions like "how do you play baby?" or "how do you regress?". I've never in my life treated this like some kind of game where you open the box to discover the instruction manual has gone missing. This has always been me. There's no playing a part or anything like that. Once you find the right person to bring that side out, the rest is just natural chemistry. Keep in mind to keep a healthy balance though and not get too carried away to the point you shrug off your adult responsibilities.

    Back on the subject of her though. I feel like a kid who just found the key to the biggest candy store in town. Psyched? Stoked? You better believe it. I'll report after Friday but for now, any questions?

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    I hope you have a wonderfull time! Just make sure to watch your partner's bodylanguage a lot to make sure he is really ok with it (well as ok as one a tiny bit unsure can be). I'm sure you've had a bunch of talks, but at least to me, words only say so much. You know?

    Ok, back to the bouncing around with you! I've always wanted parents oh so much myself and I am always happy when someone finds one (or two or well however many there are).

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    I have to admit as well that I always found it funny when you come across questions like "how do you play baby?" or "how do you regress?". I've never in my life treated this like some kind of game where you open the box to discover the instruction manual has gone missing. This has always been me. There's no playing a part or anything like that. Once you find the right person to bring that side out, the rest is just natural chemistry. Keep in mind to keep a healthy balance though and not get too carried away to the point you shrug off your adult responsibilities.
    Here here! I'm glad someone else finally said this. It's very true. I've been with my Mama Wolf for 5 years now, and I didn't really even know I had a little side for certain until we decided to experiment with it a bit. Never been happier. Hopefully your meeting with your Mama works out as well as mine did all those years ago.

  5. #5

    Default

    I really hope it works out for ya. Sometimes meeting people off the internet can be a little...yeesh. Not so good.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hey statik! Hope you have an awesome time!

    I just wanted to put here though, when I see thread titles like that, I read them as 'How do you play baby?', not "How do you play baby?', as in 'I'm curious if we have the same ideas or not' not an instruction guide type questions.

    Still, slightly irrelevant, have a great time

  7. #7

    Default

    Have fun and... be... yourself, I guess. I dunno. I'm struggling to find the proper words of inspiration for you. So... Have at you. Wait, no. That's not right either.

    Go get em *gives friendly punch to the arm"
    There, that's the best I have.

    Oh, also congratulations and hope you have a good time.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xxThatGuyxx View Post
    Awww awesome! Have funnnn!!!!
    Count on it! Have a day planned at the California Science Center followed by lunch and then gonna check out the new Harry Potter. I'm not a HP fan but since she is I'm sure I'll find fun in it. Besides from what I'm told it's suppose to be the darkest of the series so I'm all over that. Of course there's the default fact that I'm with my mommy and that alone speaks volumes for the time we plan to have together.



    Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLittleDefect View Post
    I hope you have a wonderfull time! Just make sure to watch your partner's bodylanguage a lot to make sure he is really ok with it (well as ok as one a tiny bit unsure can be). I'm sure you've had a bunch of talks, but at least to me, words only say so much. You know?

    Ok, back to the bouncing around with you! I've always wanted parents oh so much myself and I am always happy when someone finds one (or two or well however many there are).
    For as long as I have been with him communication is a HUGE factor to our success. I never plan to leave him in the dark on anything. This is strictly a relationship of a time of innocence and the fact I do feel like she should of been my mommy all along. They both know about each other though and if I play my cards right that should develop into a friendship. I refuse to leave anyone feeling like a third wheel though. I really do appreciate your concern though.

    And yeah *resume bouncing!* ..... !!!



    Quote Originally Posted by lakotawolfpup View Post
    Here here! I'm glad someone else finally said this. It's very true. I've been with my Mama Wolf for 5 years now, and I didn't really even know I had a little side for certain until we decided to experiment with it a bit. Never been happier. Hopefully your meeting with your Mama works out as well as mine did all those years ago.
    Well I been with my partner for over nine years now so to add a mommy into that mix. Yeah that would be amazing. Hell for all I know I might be the first to make it successfully work. I don't know how to explain it but everything just feels so right. I use to be nervous about meeting her but all of that is gone. Now I'm just eager.



    Quote Originally Posted by Rheeer View Post
    I really hope it works out for ya. Sometimes meeting people off the internet can be a little...yeesh. Not so good.
    I went to my first official DPF meet up when I had barely turned eighteen. You want to talk about yeesh? That was it. Through the years though that incident seemed like shit in comparison but I've held my own and I make it through. If it does go sour I just hop in my car and consider it a loss. The real loss though is never taking that risk because you will always be left with that doubt in the back of your mind that haunts and torments you. I don't want to deal with that. I want to know if she is the one for me.



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey statik! Hope you have an awesome time!

    I just wanted to put here though, when I see thread titles like that, I read them as 'How do you play baby?', not "How do you play baby?', as in 'I'm curious if we have the same ideas or not' not an instruction guide type questions.

    Still, slightly irrelevant, have a great time
    I seen it done both ways. I still laugh every time. What feels natural to me feels like a game to someone else. To each their own I suppose.



    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteBedlam View Post
    Have fun and... be... yourself, I guess. I dunno. I'm struggling to find the proper words of inspiration for you. So... Have at you. Wait, no. That's not right either.

    Go get em *gives friendly punch to the arm"
    There, that's the best I have.

    Oh, also congratulations and hope you have a good time.
    Haha! It's ironic you're struggling for the perfect words and yet I told myself to just be myself. That's all anyone should ever expect.

    Thank you!



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyAlex86 View Post
    Hope it turns out great for you Statik
    I'm sure it will! I'm counting down the time as we speak!

  10. #10

    Default

    Good luck and best wishes, Statik. Get some rest beforehand, if you can. This coming Friday holds the promise of being the start of a wonderful adventure, at least I hope so.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 14-Aug-2010, 09:58
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-Aug-2010, 05:45
  3. Meeting others
    By PghDave in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21-Jan-2009, 04:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.