Cool 'Ello there.

1) Hello! Who are you?

Well, I'm a furry first of all.
    My fursona is a Ferrachu(Half ferret, Half Pikachu), called iKero-chu
    [Kero for short.]
    I'm not a babyfur, or AB, and etc.
    I have a real name but for name, just refer to me as Kero. :'3
    I'm from Floridaa.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    Well, browsing through the forums here interested me.
    I'm open-minded and wanting to learn and meet new people with these interests and lifestyles. Because, who knows, maybe I could be convereted. Eithe way I don't judge.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    I have alllooooot of interests.
    Basic ones are on my profile already xD
    If you want to know more just talk and get to know me.
    :'3

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Well, as I already stated, meet new people and learn new things.
    I'm a curious person who isn't judgemental, and I've known some babyfurs in my time.
    I'd love to just befriend the members here (: Maybe RP a bit and what not.

crazykittensmile

Hi iKerochu,

I like your name Anyway, welcome to ADISC. And bonus points for using the cheat sheet - it's good to see members taking the time to look around a bit and use the help provided from them.

It's really nice to meet somebody open-minded enough to want to learn more about our community and find out more about this interest. I hope you enjoy finding out more about us And who knows, maybe we will convert you if you stay here long enough! Hehe.

I see on your profile you have lots of interests! What sort of things do you like to draw? Did you draw your avatar? It's cute, did you invent the Ferrachu or is it a know fursona species? I'm also curious in what sort of stuff you write, fiction or non-fiction?

You are in good company in having a love for video games and anime/manga here. Whilst personally I'm not really a fan of either there are loads and loads of other members here who are, so I'm sure you will have no problem in finding friends with similar interests! You should have a look in the groups section and see if any interest you as joining them will be a great way to find people who like things you like, I know there are groups for anime/manga and video game fans! The groups can be found here: Groups - ADISC.org

Finally, if you're hoping to RP a bit we have quite an active RP forum on this website, which you will gain access to when you become an established member (once you've been here a week and have 20+ posts).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy spending time in our little community, and I look forward to hearing more from you

- Jess

Bonus points for using the cheat sheet and creating a new species as your fursona. I'm not a furry, but...that's pretty damn cool.

It's always interesting to see someone who's not ab/dl check out one of our websites, especially someone who's trying to be open-minded about it. Having been into this some years, seeing how we look to the outside world is still an intellectual curiosity of mine.

You won't see me in the RP forums, but...I'm around. Welcome to our humble abode, and hopefully you like what you see. -grin-

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Hi iKerochu,

I like your name Anyway, welcome to ADISC. And bonus points for using the cheat sheet - it's good to see members taking the time to look around a bit and use the help provided from them.

It's really nice to meet somebody open-minded enough to want to learn more about our community and find out more about this interest. I hope you enjoy finding out more about us And who knows, maybe we will convert you if you stay here long enough! Hehe.

I see on your profile you have lots of interests! What sort of things do you like to draw? Did you draw your avatar? It's cute, did you invent the Ferrachu or is it a know fursona species? I'm also curious in what sort of stuff you write, fiction or non-fiction?

You are in good company in having a love for video games and anime/manga here. Whilst personally I'm not really a fan of either there are loads and loads of other members here who are, so I'm sure you will have no problem in finding friends with similar interests! You should have a look in the groups section and see if any interest you as joining them will be a great way to find people who like things you like, I know there are groups for anime/manga and video game fans! The groups can be found here:
    Finally, if you're hoping to RP a bit we have quite an active RP forum on this website, which you will gain access to when you become an established member (once you've been here a week and have 20+ posts).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy spending time in our little community, and I look forward to hearing more from you

- Jess

Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos View Post
    Bonus points for using the cheat sheet and creating a new species as your fursona. I'm not a furry, but...that's pretty damn cool.

It's always interesting to see someone who's not ab/dl check out one of our websites, especially someone who's trying to be open-minded about it. Having been into this some years, seeing how we look to the outside world is still an intellectual curiosity of mine.

You won't see me in the RP forums, but...I'm around. Welcome to our humble abode, and hopefully you like what you see. -grin-
    Thank you both, I feel very welcomed so far. [:
    Well, yes I did create my fursona and it's anatomy/color design myself, but the drawing isn't mine. A furry from one of the furry forums I moderate made it for me as a gift. Pretty awesome isn't it? I'll try to show some of the pictures I've drawn of my fursona whenever I get the chance.

:'D

Hey there, had to post as your avatar is awesome (and people that post a lot catch my attention faster :P). You will be converted don't worry, it happens to everyone here *evil laugh* :P (well usually its more so people get converted to sissies or babyfurs, but its still possible ).

The RP forums are pretty good if you like to RP (wayyy too easily uncommitted to do any though :/), lots have abdl themes but there are some without them as well.

What video game genre is your favorite? and what consoles do you have (including pc if you use a gaming pc)? If one may ask xD. Any genre of books you enjoy most as well?

Anyways continue enjoying the site