Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A joke to start your week.

Default A joke to start your week.

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met.
    After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding.
    Their life together was, of course, perfect.
    One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress.

Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help.
    There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle.

Soon they were driving along delivering the toys.
    Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident.
    Only one of them survived the accident.

Question: Who was the survivor?

(Scroll down for the answer. It's worth it)

The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

**** Women stop reading here, that is the end of the joke.

**** Men keep scrolling.

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the woman must have been driving. This explains why there was a car accident.

By the way, if you're a woman and you're still reading, this illustrates another point: Women never listen.

D'oh! I read to the end, I guess proving myself to be a typical woman! Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by fuctifano View Post
    By the way, if you're a woman and you're still reading, this illustrates another point: Women never listen.
    Yea...yea... yea... I see how it is.

Oh, for goodness sakes, there is no reason for anyone here to get defensive about it.

Everyone here knows that there is no such thing as an AB/DL individual who is genetically born a woman.

It is like in prison, inmates call others a "woman" all they like but tis not so ...

Besides there is a prevalent theory that the entire population of AB or DL folks online stem from fewer than a dozen core personalities, which I admit is problematic as I do not like the statistics of there being roughly an 8% chance that I am Tyler Durden.
    Last edited by Khaymen; 22-Nov-2010 at 19:22.

So...that poor woman was schizophrenic? -grin-

I have another joke! ..Women Drivers.

<.<; That's the best sexist joke I got.

Three men married wives from different cultures.
    • First man married a Chinese woman, he told her to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a few days but on the third day he came home to see a clean house and the dishes put away.
    • Second man married a Italian woman and told her to do all the cleaning, dishes and cooking. The first day he didnít see any results, but by the third day he saw the house was clean, dishes done and dinner was on the table.
    • Third man married an Irish woman and told her to clean the house, wash dishes, mow the lawn and have hot meals on the table three times a day. First day he didnít see anything, the second day he still couldnít see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, his arm was healed enough to fix a sandwich and load the dishwasher.

this a perverted joke if you hate pervertisms skip this post and don't read it. I am serious.

once there were three men and they came across a kingdom filled with beautiful women, and the king was away, so they had sex everyday during their stay. then the king came back and he was furious and he ordered to know each of their occupations. the first one said "I am a police officer" and the king said "then shoot of his penis" the second one said "I am a fireman" and the king said "Then burn off his penis" then the third on smiled and said "I am a lollipop salesman"