Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: universal Badge for tb, ab, dl

Countryboy95

Default universal Badge for tb, ab, dl

I have created a universal badge for us. please select the one that suits you. i would like to note i made them first!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Delete.jpg 
Views:	741 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	3131

btw if you want a particular one in full image just pm me and ill send it to yeah
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Nov-2010 at 02:54. Reason: merging posts

Cool, but there should be more divisional types for the various types. Color, gender and sexuality would be important. Very cool though.

actually, someone beat you to it :P

Buy A Pin - Littles and Baby Pride

I wish the pins were less expensive though :/

Some people talked about wearing a diaper pin, or just a safety pin. I've often wondered, how obvious do we want to make ourselves out there?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Some people talked about wearing a diaper pin, or just a safety pin. I've often wondered, how obvious do we want to make ourselves out there?
    actually, I want to make myself quite obvious XD
    eventually, I hope to become a full-time LG, and that means in public as well... whether or not that will ever happen remains to be seen.
    besides, it's nice to be able to spot our own.

I have been considering buying a box of diaper pins and putting one on the strap of a backpack. I don't think it's obvious unless you know what your looking for.

You guys have a great idea, here. Isn't this what we've all wanted? To be able to identify one another without having to ask embarrassing questions? To know who understands what it's like? To share interests without letting others know?

I love the safety pin, and the littles/baby pin is adorable. Here's an idea, but first a back story : When I went shopping with my mom as a baby, I'd stick my hands out and clear off the grocery shelves (I still do it now and then when she isn't around... jk!), so she started to pin my sleeves together with a safety pin. What if we all pinned a safety pin to our shirt sleeves, near the cutoff of the sleeve, say, parallel to the end of the sleeve? It represents a diaper pin without being an obvious diaper pin, and childhood mischief. It's discreet and easy to explain.

Let's make this a trend among us all. If you guys want, I can post a pic of what it could look like.

What do you guys think?

My best friend had 200 safety pins on her shirt today... You guys think she's a TB?

Nooo... She's just goth. She has meant to try diapers, but we never got together to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    You guys have a great idea, here. Isn't this what we've all wanted? To be able to identify one another without having to ask embarrassing questions? To know who understands what it's like? To share interests without letting others know?

I love the safety pin, and the littles/baby pin is adorable. Here's an idea, but first a back story : When I went shopping with my mom as a baby, I'd stick my hands out and clear off the grocery shelves (I still do it now and then when she isn't around... jk!), so she started to pin my sleeves together with a safety pin. What if we all pinned a safety pin to our shirt sleeves, near the cutoff of the sleeve, say, parallel to the end of the sleeve? It represents a diaper pin without being an obvious diaper pin, and childhood mischief. It's discreet and easy to explain.

Let's make this a trend among us all. If you guys want, I can post a pic of what it could look like.

What do you guys think?
    I understand on the surface why this is appealing but for me it doesn't hold up under scrutiny. Even if there were some way to hold this completely secret within our community, which of course there isn't, it's no good for me. I have this as a private interest and I expect it will remain so. That doesn't mean I won't share it with anyone but that I'm choosy with whom I share it. Online is about the least discriminate pool of people I'm willing to open up to on that score and it comes with limitations. The idea of being presented with someone (anyone) who likes diapers in a random situation is a non-starter to me. I know there is enough variety in ways in which people express this desire or wish to engage with others that I couldn't possibly imagine opening myself up to being chatted up by anyone at all who happens to know what that symbol means. It's certainly an imperfect system but I'm going to err on the side of caution and get to know people before I wind up meeting them. I can see where someone who wants to wear this on his sleeve might feel differently but that's exactly the kind of person I wouldn't care to meet without qualifying beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I understand on the surface why this is appealing but for me it doesn't hold up under scrutiny. Even if there were some way to hold this completely secret within our community, which of course there isn't, it's no good for me. I have this as a private interest and I expect it will remain so. That doesn't mean I won't share it with anyone but that I'm choosy with whom I share it. Online is about the least discriminate pool of people I'm willing to open up to on that score and it comes with limitations. The idea of being presented with someone (anyone) who likes diapers in a random situation is a non-starter to me. I know there is enough variety in ways in which people express this desire or wish to engage with others that I couldn't possibly imagine opening myself up to being chatted up by anyone at all who happens to know what that symbol means. It's certainly an imperfect system but I'm going to err on the side of caution and get to know people before I wind up meeting them. I can see where someone who wants to wear this on his sleeve might feel differently but that's exactly the kind of person I wouldn't care to meet without qualifying beforehand.
    I understand what you mean, Trevor. It's definitely a personal subject for me that I don't often share; I can't let just anyone know, and if I do tell them, they'd have to be very close. But for me, there is also an acceptance issue. Just to see someone like us is like vicarious acceptance, even without befriending them. It's one thing to go online and see so many *B people, but it's a totally different thing to see those people in the flesh.