Thread: adult baby

Default adult baby

i am a man, but i am a adult baby girl in nappies and i love to be.

Well welcome, Katherin. I think there's a couple people here like that. -grin-

What else are you in to? Like, outside of diapers and whatnot?

dprdinky

Welcome. You are not alone. Some often refer to men like yourself as sissies. But I noticed you didn't use that term. Is it, possibly because you feel it is, sort of, degrading to be thought of that way? Just was wondering.

Yes, I am a Sissy adult baby girl and love to be in nappies when ever I am on my own. I have dresses, nighties and other female cloths, I have dum dums, baby bottles, baby plates,etc., I have soft toys, dolls, etc., all for when I am at home on my own in my own home with the door locked.

I do go out in a nappy and use it when out, but I ware my mans cloths on top.

I would love to go out or to work with my dum dum in my mouth, but I dont see this ever been socialy acceptable in todays society. It would be great though.

Quote Originally Posted by katherin View Post
    Yes, I am a Sissy adult baby girl and love to be in nappies when ever I am on my own. I have dresses, nighties and other female cloths, I have dum dums, baby bottles, baby plates,etc., I have soft toys, dolls, etc., all for when I am at home on my own in my own home with the door locked.

I do go out in a nappy and use it when out, but I ware my mans cloths on top.

I would love to go out or to work with my dum dum in my mouth, but I dont see this ever been socialy acceptable in todays society. It would be great though.
    Okay...you have told us all about your AB/DL interests...could you please tell us a few of your non AB/DL interests? After all, infantilism cannot be the only thing in your life!

I have my computer, my family, my work and the village parish council. I like taking photos, going places to see and on holiday, walking, music, etc.

Smile Welcome to ADISC from Australia.

Hi from down under, (lets not mention the cricket). Yes I love being a little baby girl and as we are into another summer here, (last week it touched 35 Celsius degrees), a light little flowing dress is much cooler to wear in the house, than layers of male apparel.

How are things in York? Yes I agree family and work are good important things to have in life.

This site has a large percentage of friendly people which share our special interest. In real life I have interests in history, science and basic astronomy, plus taking the odd photo or two. My work covers training young people in the metal trades.

Enjoy your time here.
    Last edited by johnyABinAUS; 14-Dec-2010 at 01:56. Reason: words left out