Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Scent Drops

Default Diaper Scent Drops

Has anyone tried them? If so, what do you think? I'm tempted to buy some. Although I wouldn't consider myself an AB, I do rather like the smell of (fresh ) baby diapers. Obviously it's not something I'd wear out and about, but it could be nice.

I found this site: Mommie's Diaper Fresh and Powder Fresh Scents. The price isn't too bad and they claim it will last for a lot of diapers. Thoughts?

I've never even heard of them...It just seems like a waste of money to me...As long as my diapers don't smell bad, I don't really care what the smell like...I don't even know what baby diapers smell like...

baby kiffer

I am pretty sure I've seen these on other sites...and I'm some-what sure I've seen the "powder fresh" scent in a pet store supermarket...

I haven't tried them, and I probably won't; it's not a priority for me, in terms of my infantile experiences.

...but they do look like they might work for what they're meant to do, so go and buy them--by all means--if that is what you strongly desire.

...they can make scents for just about anything these days........

Hmmm... I've never heard of them before.

But i think that i will not buy it.
    Its not really my thing. diaper scent.

ive seen them on a couple sites, but never bought em, maybe eventually hehe ^^

If you want your diapers to smell freshly powdered, why dont you use baby powder!?!? It smells nice and works well! As for the diaper scent, diapers dont smell like much. Its just the powder that people associate diapers with.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Hmmm... I've never heard of them before.

But i think that i will not buy it.
    Its not really my thing. diaper scent.
    yes im a DL.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    If you want your diapers to smell freshly powdered, why dont you use baby powder!?!? It smells nice and works well! As for the diaper scent, diapers dont smell like much. Its just the powder that people associate diapers with.
    the urine will start to smell after a while, after a night

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Exactly what I was going to say!

Digital 5?

FullMetal

Oh gosh.. Good thing this came up. I bought this product and let me tell u it is so not worth it. SAVE YOUR MONEY. For one no way it scents 300 diapers.. I just used a squirt in each one and it only lasted for about 30 diapers for me [Goodnites]

Although it does smell nice, that is about the only thing it has going for it. I cannot be sure but two weeks after I scented those 30 goodnites, I swear that when I put one on that the oil base of the scent was making me itchy. Now I def. even did a test on the front of my hand rubbing alittle of it in and waiting for a while and nothing was wrong so I believe that the scent actually expires or something and fast because only two weeks later I did start to notice that it made me itch.

Now I have like 20 Goodnites left that I am afraid to put on because of it! And I don't have money to waste on diapers! So I'm slightly ticked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't even know what baby diapers smell like...
    You mean, you have never walked down a diaper aisle in a supermaket or grocery store? If you have, then you know what a baby diaper smells like!!