Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What kinda wipes?

Default What kinda wipes?

I've never used wipes before, and I'm looking to buy them for the first time. What do you guys use? Any particular good/bad brands to look out for? Do you use adult-size wipes or baby wipes? Any insight is mucho appreciated.

I use the unscented extra thick ones and actually got them for reasons completely unrelated to *B/DL

I make sure to get biodegradable ones, they are good for the environment, often flushable and good for sensitive skin too.

kirkland brand (from costco), baby wipes. all we ever used for the kids, work just as well for big kids.

I used Cottenell wipes for a while, but XP Medical sells Medline wipes which I have not tried.

I generally use Pampers Kandoo flushable wipes. They have different scents, and come in an awesome looking purple and green container that keeps them from drying out.

If I find myself in an icky situation, I use regular unscented baby wipes with aloe, as they are sturdier than the flushables.

I like either the pampers lavender scent or the pampers baby fresh scent.

You know I was thinking of making a thread. I use pampers simply clean while they smell nice. Aren't that great so I'm looking into recomendations.

I am using the little angels( not that i am ) range from Asda at the moment, they do them both in scented & unscented as well. Their fragranced nappy sacks are more than able to accommodate the nappies i use during the day

Kirkland from Costco is the best i have found. They come in indvidual resealable packs, great for traveling.