Thread: Hello there :)

Default Hello there :)

Hey everyone, I'm (obviously) new here. My name is, not going to be used :P but y'all can call me Jay, I stumbled upon this site, while looking for a place to connect with fellow AB's, TB's, DL's ECT! I'm 19 and live in SE US.

Diapers rule my life and that's all I care about, no I'm just kidding, I enjoy many things like photography and sports

At this site, I just wanna fit in with everyone else, and not feel like an outcast

Also thanks to SPDDan for the cheat sheet :P

Hello Jay,

Welcome to ADISC

What kind of photography are you into? Digital or film? Black and white or colour? Landscapre or portrait or still life? Do you like taking photos, or looking at them? I like photography, but looking at other's photos mostly. I have a camera but it broke and I can't afford to replace it so I never take photos, apart from occasionally of my cat (the screen on my camera is broken, but it can still take photos if you look through the lens bit) but it is an interest I would like to foster in myself. I'd love to get more into photography and document interesting things I see and do etc. But unfortunately I procrastinate so much most of my dreams don't transfer into actions!

What kind of sport do you like? Watching or playing? Personally I am not a sports fan, I never liked playing them and have never been keen on watching them either. But there are lots of people here who do who I'm sure will chat to you about them. What's your favourite sport?

Anyway, don't worry about feeling like an outcast here. We are a very friendly bunch and as long as you don't start breaking all of the rules or anything you're in no danger of being made an outcast.

Look forward to seeing you around the forums,