Thread: Imm baaack

Default Imm baaack

hi everyone!i decided to come back happy to be back!

Welcome back to ADISC

I don't think I was here when you were around last (I've only been here since September despite what my join date would have you believe) so for those of us who don't remember you, do you care to reintroduce yourself a little?

What kind of stuff do you like? Any hobbies or interests? Oh, and why'd you leave adisc, how long were you gone, and why'd you decide to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Connorsoaked View Post
    hi everyone!i decided to come back happy to be back!
    Welcome back!

As babyjess said, could you reintroduce yourself a bit? Tell us about some of your hobbies and interests, so we can get to know you. If you are having trouble thinking of stuff to say, here is an article written by one of the mods here that contains some excellent advice.

Also, you should probably change your avatar, since crotch shots are not permitted as avatars on ADISC. (If you have not done so, I highly recommend you read the rules.

Never knew you were gone.

But welcome back.

Well my name is Connor. I'm 17 years old and happy to be here! I enjoy wearing diapers (obviously), lifting, running, skiing, gaming it up, and whatever else.

I recently installed a 10'' subwoofer into my truck. It was hard but i got it in there. Runnin only 200watts but lookin to upgrade (for anyone who knows what I'm talking about haha.) But I also work at lifetime fitness, which is a place to work out, sort of like YMCA. I also work at Subway. (eat fresh, right?)

Send me a PM cuz i LOVE coming on here and feeling special when I see i have a notification or two haha.

Oh, now you have changed your avatar back I remember you! Hehe - I remember people by their avatars far more than their names. It always confuses me if people change them!