Thread: (:

Default hi

i like Lagos,diapers and outer stuff. i love this site and outher ab/tb sits

i have tried to create multiple outer accounts

Account Activation - Admin
    i have tried to create outer acounts
    Last edited by spddan; 20-Nov-2010 at 15:46. Reason: Merging posts

Hello back to you. Hi and welcome to ADISC. Just take it easy and try to let us know a little about yourself. I am from Australia, two of my main interests are science and astronomy. I have found this to be a very friendly site, but I think it is not permitted to create other accounts here, just one per member seems to work just fine. Enjoy your time here.

Patience is key and you must act more calmly. you just joined and already have a negative reputation that is not a very good start here. First off making multiple posts spamming the thread with three greetings and to hear you say "that you have tried making multiple accounts" is not very good (which is probably why you got the bad reputation) I recommend re-reading the rules to familiarize yourself with how the site works. you're account seems like it needs admin activation you need to be patient the staff here is really nice and friendly and will work this out with you eventually, just give them a chance and be patient. In the meantime browse the forum and get a feel for us but I strongly recommend you stop multi-posting 1 sentence posts its kinda spam

Looking forward to getting to know you more and hope all goes well with you and your account

Also, when the mods get around to clearing things up, I would challenge the negative rep you received. Ask them how to do that later. I'm assuming it's for saying you created multiple accounts. It seems to me you did so because you thought there was a problem with existing account, whereas the rule exists to prevent deceit (I believe). Furthermore, negative rep isn't supposed to be given to first-time rules, and I thought newbies were supposed to be exempt from receiving it anyways until the got something like 10 posts.

Note: don't post here what the negative rep was for. Discussing the particulars of your neg rep is a no-no.

Quote Originally Posted by hell0 View Post
    Yes...having more than one account is against the rules, so the forum software tests each new account to check if it is a duplicate account. To resolve the issues with your account, you should post a thread in the requests forum, not the greetings and introduction forum. Also, making duplicate threads is against the rules, so please be patient rather than making two threads regarding your issues with your account. Making multiple threads won't get the issue resolved sooner; in fact, it may delay it as the mods have extra work to do when they merge all four of your threads together.

Also, once you have gotten the issues with your account resolved, I would advise you to post a new introduction telling us about your non-AB/DL interests. This sticky, written by one of the mods, contains some excellent advice. Oh, and if you haven't done so, you should read the rules.

Mess of threads merged.
    As for the account work, I will have to leave that to a more senior staff member.

Quote Originally Posted by hell0 View Post

Account Activation - Admin
    i have tried to create outer acounts
    Hello there. Welcome to ADISC.

Why have you created multiple accounts?
    This is generally not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Yes...having more than one account is against the rules, so the forum software tests each new account to check if it is a duplicate account. To resolve the issues with your account, you should post a thread in the requests forum, not the greetings and introduction forum. Also, making duplicate threads is against the rules, so please be patient rather than making two threads regarding your issues with your account. Making multiple threads won't get the issue resolved sooner; in fact, it may delay it as the mods have extra work to do when they merge all four of your threads together
    Agreed. This is good advice. Please post in the above linked to requests forum on any and all account specific matters.

Also, once you have gotten the issues with your account resolved, I would advise you to post a new introduction telling us about your non-AB/DL interests. This sticky, written by one of the mods, contains some excellent advice. Oh, and if you haven't done so, you should read the rules.
    This is also good advice, and I advise you to take it.

I am closing this thread. Please post in the Requests forum to have any possible account issues looked into and resolved. This was a shaky start for you, but if we can get the account worked out, then I'm certain you can give your intro another go, and get things to work out much better for you.