Thread: Kidney stones suck!

Default Kidney stones suck!

This past week sucked. When I was in class Monday, I had this awful, unbearable pain in my side but I couldn't leave class since I had to take a quiz. After that, I went back to my dorm in alot of pain and took a nap...luckily the pain went away. But later that night, the pain came back and I was literally rolling on the floor for an hour waiting for the pain to stop, but since it didnt, I called my friend to take me to the hospital. Turned out, I had kidney stones. I never had them before, but now I know what it feels like. I passed the stones yesterday, so I'm good now, but ouch!

In better news, I'm home right now and I'm finally in a diapy after like 3 weeks or something like that...

You're really young to be having kidney stones. I've never had them but everyone who has says it's terribly painful. I hope they never come back as I'm sure you never want to go through that again. I think living where we do, me in Virginia and you in South Caroline, that we are in a high risk area for kidney stones. Be careful about drinking the water as it has a lot of minerals, and good luck.

o had a few kidney stines when i was sitting my leaving cert (Irish equivalent of the SAT) and they are not fun. i had tiny ones that i could pass by myself. the dr said they were more than likely the size of a grain of sand. but my god i have never experienced anything more painfull. it was horrible, i would get a real bad pain then need to pee. and when i would pee the pain would get so intense i woul pass out.

i got alcohol poisoning during the summer and i thought it was kidney stones. i think that shows how horrible they can be.
    I feel for you dude. how you feeling now? i bet that diapy is helping

ha, glad it's cleared up now. I'm just sick with the Flu now, so it's just one thing after another...

This thread is making me wince.

I had a friend with kidney stones in middle school, and now it's coming out that he is predisposed to getting them. It just seems like such a painful predicament to be placed in.

Ow jeez that sucks. Glad to hear you are better and diapered (they always make things better). Get yourself some cranberry juice; it's good for the urinary system.