Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyra Banks Show: AB/DL

Default Tyra Banks Show: AB/DL

YouTube - Tyra Banks - About AB/DL

I, usually, don't watch Tyra Banks, but I thought that this was interesting. I know, it's a couple years old, but I think that it is relevant to our forum.

What do you guys think about this video? Personally, I can relate to what the girl is talking about: Diapers, and pretending to be a baby, are a huge comfort for me. And, I think that she is very brave for going on national television, and talking about her ABDLism.

I think it is cool that she was on the show, but Tyra is such a bitch. She asks too many stupid questions and just flat out calls it strange. -_-

it is mostly because of this segment that I hate Tyra Banks... I never liked her to begin with but this certainly didn't help.
    at least it was more mainstream time for the AB/DL community though and it wasn't painted in a Jerry Springer light...

It's good for our community. They presented this AB, and tyra kept an open mind and made her feel comfortable, and she was normal, and not called attention to in a negative way.

They tried to do the same thing on an austrilian talk show, but the hosts just called him a pervert and pedophile and wouldn't let him talk. I just wanted to STAB those guys!! okay, maybe not stab, but have them be quiet while WE give THEM an on-air verbal beatdown! does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

I don't think it was exactly "good" for the community. While she didn't call us pedophiles, her tone of voice made us sound "icky." I could do without that. -grin-

It's a million times better than Heidi Lynne on Springer. I don't think it hurt the community at all. It showed that she was a normal person with a kink rather than a weirdo with a bizarre lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Killman View Post
    I think it is cool that she was on the show, but Tyra is such a bitch. She asks too many stupid questions and just flat out calls it strange. -_-
    Well, with all due respect, it is strange lol. But who cares? I know I don't!

Oh no, I don't like Tyra Banks's drama She doesn't make me feel very good when she utterly rejects people and snubs them. She wasn't too mean I guess, but she seemed snobby and asked way too detailed questions :x

The girl in diapers in the video is really pretty ^-^

I believe they did the same on a brittish talk show called trisha they had an ab on there and these people in
    themaudiencemthat believed they represented what was normal

I can't he;p but think that female AB's will help represent us better due to the audiences prejudices, if it's a guy it's easier for people to just tag them as a pervert or a paedophile,