Thread: Yo!

Default Yo!

Hey! It's been a long time since I've been on here, but I was back on the old forums for some time, but it looks as though I needed to re-register and post here to get on these new one's.

Hope thing haven't changed too drastically! :P

Oh, and a quick rundown for those who don't know me:

I'm a 22 year old DL living out in the midwest USA. I'm really into computers, piano, and the obvious reason I'm here.

well hello Seth. I remember you only a little bit, because I wasnt very active on the old forums. Well welcome back.

Have fun on the forums!

Good to have you back. It's always nice to see returning members from TBDL.

You probably won't remember me, but I was known as LittleDanny. I was most commonly found on the IRC channel and not the forums, even if I did have an account there.

Either how! The new forums are better managed and easier to keep up with. We're still the mature and awesome community you probably love and respect, so, welcome back, buddy. *Throws you some choc chip cookies.*

Hope yah have a good time.

E404~ <3

Default welcome back 'n stuff...sorry I don't remember you...but then I barely remember my own name these days. Anyway...come often, stay long, have fun!