Thread: My introduction

Default My introduction

ok, a few days late but like what I see. About me, I am full time grad student going to school on nights and weekends. I work full time for the government trying to put some bad people away (white collar crimes). Iam still a pawn and have alot more to learn in this game. My goal is eventually to go Federal and become a special agent. Good pay, and good benefits when u go Federal. So my life is mostly consumed with work and school. When I am not doing either, then I am in the gym most of time. Things I enjoy, are spending time with family, traveling and seeing different places, watching football, playing basketball, eating all kinds of food and not too much else. Its always good to know there are other people out there with the same interest or desire or whatever it is we have...For the longest time growing up I thought I was the only one who liked diapers and I thought I was some freak. The internet literally saved my life, and I know I am not alone in this. Sometimes its a battle, sometimes its a smooth ride, but you cant let it bring you down. You just have live your life to the max

Hey, Welcome to the site! If you become a special agent I will be like O.O "Awesome!!!!!!!" Just that face that you have an awesome job, makes you awesome in my book. :P

Ooooooh maybe you'll end up in the Fringe division working with Walter Bishop.

Either way welcome to the site n.n.

What's this? Another person from Texas?!?! YAY!

Welcome to ADISC and good intro just by the way