Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone been thru the TSA lately?

Default Anyone been thru the TSA lately?

I've been thru many times in the past without issues, but, now, umm. the strip search or the body scan???? does it check for tumors too? can i use request a copy for my doc?

I flew twice this month and my first time was my first experience with the new X-Ray machine. The problem is that they never told me it was an X-Ray machine. After reading about how these machines can basically take pictures of you naked (and can even see scars), I "opted-out" the next time they tried to make me go through it.

Just a word of warning, though, if you "opt out" be prepared to get felt up by the TSA from head-to-toe. Thankfully there was no "cupping" but they did put their hand between my legs. I'm glad I had my diaper on because it was extra bulk between them and my private parts but at the same time I was worried they would notice my diaper. Thankfully nothing was said and I went on my way.

All in all it was a very awkward situation and felt this was a complete violation of my privacy and rights as an American citizen.

I've often wondered, what if the guy feeling you up....oh...I mean searching you is very young and cute? And what, if you are a character like me, start moaning and act like you're really enjoying it? What happens then?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've often wondered, what if the guy feeling you up....oh...I mean searching you is very young and cute? And what, if you are a character like me, start moaning and act like you're really enjoying it? What happens then?
    Hehe... a date maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    that sounds like it would be halarious, although i bet they would find some way to bust you for it or stop it somehow, or just ignore it.

Ya know...I just haven't felt like being molested by people I don't know for a while. Which reminds me:

I'm a firm believer in "Dinner and a Movie" first before anyone feels me up

that image is disturbing on so many levels.. the scariest is that its now true.:horror:

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRoswald View Post
    Just a word of warning, though, if you "opt out" be prepared to get felt up by the TSA from head-to-toe. Thankfully there was no "cupping" but they did put their hand between my legs. I'm glad I had my diaper on because it was extra bulk between them and my private parts but at the same time I was worried they would notice my diaper. Thankfully nothing was said and I went on my way.
    Well, someone didn't learn from the underwear bomber...

Since I'm a minor, do I have to go through the scan?

sadly, yes. they're afraid of the Terror Baby