Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disposal

Countryboy95

Default Disposal

I was wondering how you DLs dispose of your diapers?? well i have been burying in trash. but yesterday i burried one in the ground, live in country so it is easy.

put them in a carrier bag then put that in a bin bag with rubbish on top, then chuck out in the dustbin

If you live in the UK sometimes dustbin men will refuse to take Nappies. Technically, they aren't allowed to take human waste. Best to simply makesure they aren't visible through plastic bags or whatnot.

In answer to your question though, I just throw them out with the rest of the rubbish :3.

It depends. I keep a small wastebasket in my room, with a small trash bag inside. Once I get a few diapers in there, I just tie up the bag and put it in the outside trash can. Other times when I'm lazy, I just stick them in the kitchen trash can.

Don't put it in the ground and pollute more soil...send it to the dumps where the ground is already polluted. I take mine out the trash bin

I put mine in the a scented trash bag, and then toss that in another black trash bag with other garbage. If I'm lazy I just put them in the black bag loose with the other trash. It all ends up in the outside trash can for street pick-up.

in the garbage, to eventually be shredded in the local landfill.. I try to offset my pollution with other means, solar power!

I put them in a plastic bag under my bed, then throw the bag away Saturday morning.

Plastic kitchen can ban, knot the top, into the (outside) trash bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I was wondering how you DLs dispose of your diapers?? well i have been burying in trash. but yesterday i burried one in the ground, live in country so it is easy.
    Besides not being environmentally friendly, you can't just keep that up forever. At some point you're going to start digging up diapers when trying to bury them. Or someone else is going to encounter one and wonder about it.

But if you live in the country, I suppose you don't have a garbage pickup?