Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ryan Renolds, the new "Sexyist man alive"

  1. #1

    Default Ryan Renolds, the new "Sexyist man alive"

    Well... wow goodness look at him @[email protected] *drool* yup... you cant really argue with that...




    Incase your like... "who the hell is that?" I guess most notibly hes that guy from Blade Trinity who liked using the word "fuck" <_< alot. But anyways yes =o *insert naughty teenage fantasy with Ryan Renolds here*.


  2. #2

    Default

    Yo, I totally already called dibs on him!




    ... I mean, what?


    Ryan Reynolds is the man I've wanted to be for the longest time. Ever since I say him on Strombo's show, and seeing how these two clever bastards interacted and fired jokes off each other, I've wanted to eat his heart and gain his powers, or something.

    Most importantly, though, I really want his hair.

    He's a tad boyish, and doesn't ooze masculinity like Harrison Ford, but I believe he's the only man in living history who can walk into any bar, approach any woman, and have her in bed within 5 minutes.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Yo, I totally already called dibs on him!




    ... I mean, what?


    Ryan Reynolds is the man I've wanted to be for the longest time. Ever since I say him on Strombo's show, and seeing how these two clever bastards interacted and fired jokes off each other, I've wanted to eat his heart and gain his powers, or something.

    Most importantly, though, I really want his hair.

    He's a tad boyish, and doesn't ooze masculinity like Harrison Ford, but I believe he's the only man in living history who can walk into any bar, approach any woman, and have her in bed within 5 minutes.
    Yeah, he would have me drinking out of his doggie bowl in like 30 seconds flat.


  4. #4

    Default

    Haha! What I think is amazing, though, is his quick body transformation. During the five months before the filming of Blade Trinity, he gained 22 pounds of muscle and reduced his body fat to something crazy like 3%. Now that's dedication!

    (He's since slimmed down a bit, because that amount of tone is so much work to hold it for long periods of time.)



    ... If you haven't noticed by now, RR is someone I look up to and follow closely. Not just as an actor, but as a goal to reach as well. He's one of the finest actors ever produced by our country.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Haha! What I think is amazing, though, is his quick body transformation. During the five months before the filming of Blade Trinity, he gained 22 pounds of muscle and reduced his body fat to something crazy like 3%. Now that's dedication!

    (He's since slimmed down a bit, because that amount of tone is so much work to hold it for long periods of time.)


    ... If you haven't noticed by now, RR is someone I look up to and follow closely. Not just as an actor, but as a goal to reach as well. He's one of the finest actors ever produced by our country.
    Yeah, i wish he was in more movies. As a girl its somewhat difficult to use him as a role model but i can sure drool about him. His dedication to physical training is very noteworthy though but then again i can be all condecending and be like "you should try going through my rehab regiments." Its like working out with physical pain at the same time lmao. (f*.*)f oh well, i can still daydream... oh RR... what a fine daddy you could be.... <3 ho'hum'hum....dedum...

  6. #6

    Default

    Oh man, I'm just totally heterosexual this week, aren't I? First my TF2chan binge, and now this. (Except this is much less nerdier.)

    I can't look up to him as a role model because I'm female and you guys just have it easy with physical training, but I can look down to him... y'know, where is crotch is. Om nom nom sexy men om nom.

    *drooooool*

  7. #7

    Default

    I feel insecure in his presence o_O

  8. #8

    Default

    He may be hot but Chuck Norris would kick his ass! Anyway he ain't my type cause I'm straight as a die so there is one less competitor for you lot.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by legokid View Post
    He may be hot but Chuck Norris would kick his ass! Anyway he ain't my type cause I'm straight as a die so there is one less competitor for you lot.



    vs.



    Chucks alittle past his peek im afraid...

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 28-Oct-2010, 21:23
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-Nov-2009, 16:25
  3. "Obama" now substituting "hey" "yo" "sup"??
    By mm3 in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2008, 05:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.