Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to make your diapers more absorbant?

Default Want to make your diapers more absorbant?

It appears that Think Geek is now selling SAP by the bag for only $9.99 and that should be enough to at least fill up a bathtub with gel. So for you Do-It-Yourself types now you can make your home made diapers even more authentic than before.

ThinkGeek :: H2Goo - Bathtime Fun

Interesting, very interesting. I might have to order some :P

Moments like this make me wish I was handier than I am. I can play guitar or write a poem about how awesome this stuff is, but that's about it. lol

You know, I don't often say this; but that actually looks really fucking fun!

There are six different types of SAP in the world. All of which have different capacities and are meant for different uses. Which type is this, and what's it intended for?

it looks like it might just be intended for fun. But it is labeld as being safe and non-toxic. Even says it helps soften skin. so im not sure if it can bring any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    There are six different types of SAP in the world. All of which have different capacities and are meant for different uses. Which type is this, and what's it intended for?
    You know I'm not sure, from the sound of it you know alot more about it than I do as I didn't even know there were 6 kinds of SAP in the world.

I don't know specifically which kind it is since I don't know what the differences are between the 6 types but according to the site selling it it is a reversable type. They give you a neutralizer packet that will turn it back to a liquid state so you don't clog your drain system.

It appears that it is intended for fun as it's marketed towards parents for their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    You know I'm not sure, from the sound of it you know alot more about it than I do as I didn't even know there were 6 kinds of SAP in the world.

I don't know specifically which kind it is since I don't know what the differences are between the 6 types but according to the site selling it it is a reversable type. They give you a neutralizer packet that will turn it back to a liquid state so you don't clog your drain system.

It appears that it is intended for fun as it's marketed towards parents for their kids.
    Aaaah okies cool n.n. Sorry if I came off as a bit brash there. Am out of practice with the forum malarky. I am honestly interested in what type it is.

Those of you thinking of putting it in your diapers, be wary of gel explosions :X.

That looks like it would be fun in a diaper, or in a bathub.

That looks like so much fun! I think diapers would explode though