Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi there everyone.

I wet the bed on purpose and I wear nappies for fun! That's really strange for me to say out loud, even anonymously, but it feels kind of good too. I'm making this introduction because I got a message telling me I had to before I could keep using this account, but as long as I'm here I might as well go through to motions and try to introduce myself properly.

I've been into this stuff for about as long as I can remember. I think it came from my bedwetting when I was younger, but I don't really know how I got to be this way. Towards the end of high school I started wetting the bed on purpose and then about a year ago I bought a pack of Drynites and I've gone from there. My parents discovered the bedwetting but they don't know that I like it, and neither does anyone else. I'm planning on keeping it that way for the rest of my life if I can manage that, though it seems unlikely.

Anyway a bit more about myself: I'm almost finished a software engineering degree (I just completed my undergrad thesis (woo!)) and I'm into music, games and film. I'm not an antisocial person by any stretch - I go out a lot but I've never managed to land myself a girlfriend. I think that perhaps I keep girls at a distance because I don't want to risk them finding out that I'm "into" bedwetting and a whole bunch of other bizarre stuff. I think I just have a problem with intimacy in general. Maybe I should have studied psychology!

Anyway that's about all I'd like to share. This seems like a pretty cool place and I look forward to exploring the site.

Hey, Welcome to the site! Glad to see someone into music and movies. What's your favorite type of movie? If you need any help, advice, or anything just leave me a visitor message.

Hiya their. I'm glad to see a fellow (hope I don't offend) manipulator. After all you use deception to get your way. I'm not saying it's a bad thing! I quite like the sneaky sneaks myself. Well welcome to the forum (even if you are just going through the motions. Sorry about that, I don't like it a lot either) and please keep us posted about your life. Please blog, because you sound very interesting.

Hey Benjamin, thanks for the welcome. I'm a big sucker for action/sci-fi but I like all sorts. Few of my favourite movies would be The Matrix, Terminator 2, Being John Malkovich, Memento, Into the Wild. I could go on and on.

And mchkeegan, no offense taken .