Thread: Hello fellow members!

Smile Hello fellow members!

Hello all,

Introduction time then I guess. Well, I am a diaper lover and have been for a long time. I think I first remember an interest at about the age of 10, and was curious for a long time before I actually tried them. When I did, that was it. I love the comfort feeling I get from wearing nappies, and have no issues or feelings of shame whatsoever for my fetish.

Outside of my nappy loving world, I work in the music industry as a journalist and PR consultant.

I joined the site to get to know other people who are into similar things and just generally say hello to them, so let's see if we can make new friends!

I look forward to getting to know everyone on the site, and contributing as much as I learn.

Hello Cricklebum (what an onomatopoeic name!) and welcome! Wow - music industry and Berlin! I'm wondering if that's anything to do with the Berliner Philharmoniker. If so, I stand in awe! If not, why not try to get a ticket and see them in action! I've never seen them live myself but, one day, perhaps. The site is welcoming, informative, quirky and generally good-natured. Enjoy and have fun!
    Last edited by Aina; 17-Nov-2010 at 12:23. Reason: Missing word!

Full of typos today - Crinklebum not Cricklebum! lol