Thread: Hello

Post Hello

Hey, My name is James. I am a new to this site. So here is a little about me, (NON- AB/TB/DL Stuff) Ok i like to play sports, video games, hang with friends, stay up all night, meet new people, computers and anything with a motor and wheels. (TB/DL Stuff) Well i am not really a teen baby that much. I do not like to be babied at all, I just like to wear baby things and use them, I also don't like acting like a baby so i guess you can say i am a diaper lover. I am also a fun and typical 16 year old boy i just like some other things like diapers thats all. Being forced to do things really makes me pissed off sometime depending on my state of calm. I love socializing with people also. Well if you want to know anything more about me i would love to tell you just send me a msg sometime.

Welcome to ADISC Jamesey

What type of video games do you play? what consoles do you have?

I play call of duty black ops thats it lol, and i have an Xbox 360. But it broke so I'm not able to play right now but in a couple of weeks i will get a new one. What about you?