Thread: HI

Default HI

Hi everyone I am from MA and I like to snowboard, play games and hang out. I currently am a bedwetter. I have been wetting the bed since I was 8. About that time my parents made me wear goodnites to bed and ever since then I have been interested in diapers and the way they feel and how they make me feel secured.

Welcome to the site, must be hard to snowboard down south in Mass, not really a place known for it's skiing spots. as for games, what type of games are you talking about, we talking card, board, pen & paper, video, trivia, travel, drinking? Last I heard most of us here don't bite, but I could be wrong, some of the furs might've developed Rabies.

Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Jewy, chill man. Anyhoo, yeah it would be nice to know what kind of games you like, but I assume (because we live in this new fangled era) you mean video. It's nice to meet you. Tell me, what stories do you like (Diaper stories).