Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction: Bigfox

Default Introduction: Bigfox

Hi I'm bigfox and from my name it's easy to see I'm a babyfur but my name is an oxymoron I'm not tall or large so :3 anyway my fursona is a pink fox I have been into padding since as long as I can remember I am asexual meaning I have no intrest in sex I do have a partner and I am strait I'm 22 years old that's pretty much all there is too me

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC BigFox! There are a lot of babyfurs you probably know here.

Also, I'm still gonna chew on your tail.

Welcome to adisc! Do you have any other hobbies that you want to share aswell? As we are a support community we like to learn a bit about the new members:P

Nuu chewing on my tail :0

I like to tinker and play xbox drive about and sit and mess around on my computer :3
    Last edited by Trevor; 16-Nov-2010 at 23:04. Reason: merging posts

Welcome to the adisc. Nice to see you around here, I saw some of your stuff on Furaffinity a while back. So what games do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Caledfwlch View Post
    Welcome to the adisc. Nice to see you around here, I saw some of your stuff on Furaffinity a while back. So what games do you play?
    Well right now im working on Fallout New Vegas but I play all sorts of games like Red Dead Redemption, GTAIV, Fable II, III ect.....

Welcome to ADISC! I'm from PA as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigfoxPye View Post
    Red Dead Redemption
    I love that game! I got it for PS3 instead of 360, though I have both systems. I'm actually trying to get 100% now, which I usually don't bother trying in GTA games. Poker is giving me a bit of trouble. Also, I may buy/download the DLC soon. Not sure if I'll get it on disc or download it. Downloading it is cheaper, but uses up precious hard drive space.

GTAIV was pretty fun (I also need to get the DLC for that), and I might pick up Fable II sometime, then Fable III a long time from now (like when the price goes down).

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! I'm from PA as well.

I love that game! I got it for PS3 instead of 360, though I have both systems. I'm actually trying to get 100% now, which I usually don't bother trying in GTA games. Poker is giving me a bit of trouble. Also, I may buy/download the DLC soon.
    I was impressed with Red Dead Redemption when I started playing it not many wild west style games out there I can see it as a game I will always go back to playing

Welcome to ADISC Bigfox, haven't seen you since I left SL a while back. I'm in the middle of FalloutNV on the PC right now, Havent got round to red dead yet. Own a PS3 (other half bought the 360) so no Fable II or III for me. I'm waiting for news on the 3rd Uncharted game myself

I'm more into Reach and other multi player games, I'm also saving up for Armored Core 5.