Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Good evening,
    Hi and good evening depending on where you live! I just signed up last night and this looks like the place to start so here's a little about me: My interest in diapers is purely as a DL. I'm a student in a local university though I'm not going to mention my field of study simply because it's identifying info. One of my favorite things to do is hiking and I really enjoy the outdoors and being active in general! Sports are something I am passionate about and my favorite is hockey. I also really enjoy travel and have been many places and of course want to go to many more someday. It really looks like there's a nice community on this board by the way... So yeah, that's a little about me.

Welcome! I am sorry for the late reply. People are normally a lot more active then this... Weird!

Ok, well lets see where I should start. Oh yes! Welcome welcome welcome! XP Have I made you feel welcome yet? Hehe *Sorry hyper*
    Next. Good description, just one question, are you a furry by any chance?

I am officially welcoming you and inviting you to be my friend if you so wish. Don't worry no commitment needed if you don't want to >^_^<